CPU temp utility

isma

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
100
Does anyone know if there is a program/utility that shows cpu temperature onscreen ? I want to see the temp during gaming.

Thanks.
 
What motherboard are you using? Most of the mobos built recently generally have some sort of software that is designed for it. If not, there's always speedfan, or motherboard monitor 5, systool, everest, sandra, etc etc. Lots of things can do it.
 
Right now I have an Abit KV8 Pro but I may change to an AsRock 939Dual. I'll take a look at the different programs you listed. Thanks. :)
 
MBM5 hasn't been updated in a long time. You might have to tinker with it yourself to get it working or find some configs on google for your board. Speedfan isn't too bad except it just lists the temperatures and doesn't necessarily tell you what temp is what part of your board.
 
Yes, you would have to compare the temps in Speedfan to other programs like Everest in order to tell which is which, and then rename them.
 
Back
Top