• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU HSF clearance in the Q-Pack

mpoon2489

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
68
Whats the maximum clearance of the HSF on the CPU so that it doesn't bump into the PSU or bars or other cooling items inside the case?
 
How hard is it to mod a Qpack to fit larger HSF's. Say 4" high HSF?
 
yes, I would also like to knwo the limits if it is modded. I'm trying my best to fit a thermalright ultra-120

if I have to saw a square off the top I will :D
 
Back
Top