• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CPU Drive!

I'm going to get everyone in the office here to start running it. Which team should I set it to?
 
The Donut said:
I'm going to get everyone in the office here to start running it. Which team should I set it to?

Team 33
 
I borged a 800mhz celery and an old k-6 that will run 24/7
u_DR_K13
 
I just ordered a a64 3500, a64 3400, and a P4 Prescott 3.2... Hopefully they will be here by the weekend!
 
I'll be turning my ~6Ghz(i'll promise 3 but i'll try for the family computer as well) over to folding after newyears
 
Waiting on the 4 Amd's and the ram, from newegg, to go with the mobo's rkhands gave me, that will up me another 5.4 Ghz . . . IF I leave them at stock settings.

I do not know the meaning of stock :D

During the next week I will be cleaning the farm boxen and will see if I can tweak a little more out of it,

I can still get in the den, so I must not have enough boxen yet :D


 
Back
Top