• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU cooler for SG01B-F

fsh42na

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
1,472
I have a Silverstone SG01B-F coming tomorrow and I'd like to get a cpu heatsink for it.
I see that some are using the Silverstone NT 06 lite cooler in this case. Is this the only recommended cooler out there for this case. How about the Ninja Mini ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185046

Unfortunately, because of the PS location, doesn't look like there are alot of other options out there.

Thanks
 
Zzzz do some research beforehand - cpu height clearance for sg01 = 82mm, ninja mini says ____.
 
The NT06 and the 8700 seem to be the most common used other than the retail hsf but it'll also depend on wether you plan to overclock or not I'm thinking.
 
Back
Top