I am thinking of upgrading my video card in my machine. Since I have a bunch of money in Gift Cards, I am thinking I might go WAY up the video card scale vs. just a minor jump. I am pretty sure that the rest of my system would be pretty slow in comparison to the card. Would that affect my gameplay beyond what having my slow CPU would normally do?
Is there a good website (or message on here) that explains this?
I do plan to upgrade the rest of my system, but that will wait until later this year, I figured I'd go ahead and get one of the updates now, and get some enjoyment out of it.
Is there a good website (or message on here) that explains this?
I do plan to upgrade the rest of my system, but that will wait until later this year, I figured I'd go ahead and get one of the updates now, and get some enjoyment out of it.