I currently have an older system:
Socket 775 ECS Mobo g33t-m2
E6550 Core 2 Duo (Stock)
4gb Crucial DDR2 PC-8500
ATI HD 6850 MSI (OC version)
Crucial 128 SATA3 SSD
My question pertains to Diablo 3 and framerates. When I am playing single player I have no problems running at 60fps consistently. When I get online with 2 or more people and there is a lot of enemies on screen and killing going on it will dip to about 10-15fps. I wanted to know the general consensus: If I upgrade my CPU will that help in this scenario or am I just pushing the video card at this point.
1900 x 1200 resolution with all in game settings turned up.
TIA!
Socket 775 ECS Mobo g33t-m2
E6550 Core 2 Duo (Stock)
4gb Crucial DDR2 PC-8500
ATI HD 6850 MSI (OC version)
Crucial 128 SATA3 SSD
My question pertains to Diablo 3 and framerates. When I am playing single player I have no problems running at 60fps consistently. When I get online with 2 or more people and there is a lot of enemies on screen and killing going on it will dip to about 10-15fps. I wanted to know the general consensus: If I upgrade my CPU will that help in this scenario or am I just pushing the video card at this point.
1900 x 1200 resolution with all in game settings turned up.
TIA!
Last edited: