Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Weird I never made the jump to CS:GO. I'm one of the guy's that played the beta version of CS in 1999 up until 2010 for HL2 version.
I just wasn't interested anymore in the series because there we're better games like BF BC2 and BF3.

Weird I never made the jump to CS:GO. I'm one of the guy's that played the beta version of CS in 1999 up until 2010 for HL2 version.
I just wasn't interested anymore in the series because there we're better games like BF BC2 and BF3.
I still play BC2 now and then. There are still many active players too.

I still play BC2 now and then. There are still many active players too.
Good to see you guys still holding fort. I'm a regular still on BF1 and the odd time in BF4 but haven't played BC2 in ages.
The population for BF1 is still decent for a 2016 game. I'm guessing BC2 servers are probably only 1 or 2 that's active?
Does it still use PunkBuster? BF1 got rid of that.

Lots of people are moving over to Valorant. I played a little, seems pretty fun.
My son switched over, since CSGO has gone downhill.

I actually still play CS:GO, lol.

But, I got a new 6800XT, and the thought of going back and playing CS:GO on it now just seems ridiculous, lol. But, I have done it a few times. heh.

I used to hang on to the cs 1.6 version till csgo went on to be free on steam. I thought if I wanted to give it a try now is the time.
Have been playing CSGO with friends for fun since then.

I hated 1.6, 1.5 till its death than CS:S. Go was garbage on release but they cleaned it up nicely. Played it a ton for years. Tried to play it recently and it was alright. Got very sick of constant gun tweaks. Unless its a new gun it really shouldnt have completely new spread or recoil patterns as often as they were playing with them.

I like the idea of Valorant but every vid I watch of people playing it just doesnt look fun.

Back