Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Finally got to an gaming cafe. Computers are ok, but the owner and most of his customers are Chinese. After setting it back to English, I went in game. Midway through a mm game, I start stuttering with every move I made, and started typing in Chinese. I was like wtf. Apparently if you press ctrl and space it switches languages... And even though I'm rusty, I still got it. Still ranked LE, but now I would rather play esea, but can't on their machines. Grabbing some food and about to head back. It's called the Royal Gaming Cafe if anyone is interested.

My kid dropped a 32 kill vs. LE/LEM in our game... Makes you feel old when your 14 year old is carrying you :( He does have 144hz though the little bastard.... Thats my excuse anyways. He doesnt try to smurf, but does due to the fact that he plays with his friends who are terrible an drop his rank so he sits about MG2.

My kid dropped a 32 kill vs. LE/LEM in our game... Makes you feel old when your 14 year old is carrying you :( He does have 144hz though the little bastard.... Thats my excuse anyways. He doesnt try to smurf, but does due to the fact that he plays with his friends who are terrible an drop his rank so he sits about MG2.

He did really well, and that was a really good game too. Down 5-10 on ct to comeback and win on t was awesome... on my most hated map... d2. Those two other guys screwed us on ct with how they played though.

i wanted to hop in and try competitive after not playing since the game launched... unfortunately... i learned that i needed to rank up to 3 ... great... i guess ill be able to play competitively eventually... why the grind though? couldn't I just be paired with other Rank 1's ? I'd be fine with that... :/

i wanted to hop in and try competitive after not playing since the game launched... unfortunately... i learned that i needed to rank up to 3 ... great... i guess ill be able to play competitively eventually... why the grind though? couldn't I just be paired with other Rank 1's ? I'd be fine with that... :/

It cuts down on smurfing and hacking. When you have to grind before you can play the real game, you'll find it tiresome to keep buying new accounts.

Finally got to an gaming cafe. Computers are ok, but the owner and most of his customers are Chinese. After setting it back to English, I went in game. Midway through a mm game, I start stuttering with every move I made, and started typing in Chinese. I was like wtf. Apparently if you press ctrl and space it switches languages... And even though I'm rusty, I still got it. Still ranked LE, but now I would rather play esea, but can't on their machines. Grabbing some food and about to head back. It's called the Royal Gaming Cafe if anyone is interested.

I'll be in a hotel next week...I guess I'll take an mm break. Finally made LE last week so it will be a long week with no MM.

I'm just glad I don't travel every week anymore.

Finally made supreme today! Did it with a tie no less (although we did come back from a 12-3 deficit). This was on a QNIX QX2710 slow ass monitor so when I get my XL2420Z next week, I hope to make a run at global.

Finally made supreme today! Did it with a tie no less (although we did come back from a 12-3 deficit). This was on a QNIX QX2710 slow ass monitor so when I get my XL2420Z next week, I hope to make a run at global.

Lol. What was all that shit you gave me about tn panels?

I bought that MG279Q and had all sorts of issues. To boot, my QX2710 looked better visually by far (even after calibration) plus the fact that the MG279Q had glow that could be seen in a lighted room. So I decided to return it rather than exchange it.

Said screw it and picked up a 2720z. I wanted to go with the 2730z @ 1440p, but we just found a house we wanted and I sold the QX2710 so went the cheap route.

I bought that MG279Q and had all sorts of issues. To boot, my QX2710 looked better visually by far (even after calibration) plus the fact that the MG279Q had glow that could be seen in a lighted room. So I decided to return it rather than exchange it.

Said screw it and picked up a 2720z. I wanted to go with the 2730z @ 1440p, but we just found a house we wanted and I sold the QX2710 so went the cheap route.

Not a bad route. I have a 2420z for gaming at my unit. It's a solid monitor.

If you queue with 5, ranks do not matter. Maybe we can get some games in on evenings?

**I created a group. I know a lot of people are in the [H] group already, but I figure to tidy it up a bit for just CS:GO that I would create its own group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hardforumcsgo

If people want to join it, its public. That way we can make it easier to queue up together.

If you queue with 5, ranks do not matter. Maybe we can get some games in on evenings?

**I created a group. I know a lot of people are in the [H] group already, but I figure to tidy it up a bit for just CS:GO that I would create its own group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hardforumcsgo

If people want to join it, its public. That way we can make it easier to queue up together.

I just joined =) i will probably join on my smurfs as well

I joined too.

I drunkenly bought a stat track hypnotic deagle last night to match my stat track mp9. :eek:

What a waste of money lmao

I joined too.

I drunkenly bought a stat track hypnotic deagle last night to match my stat track mp9. :eek:

What a waste of money lmao

i used to think that,but the way i look at it is that since i really only play cs and dont buy other games or their dlc the money i saved by not buying them can be used on skins/cases. id much rather buy $60 worth of cases/keys then spend $60 on a broken ass game. But nowadays i just buy the skins i want,bought a FT hyperbeast m4a1 the other day:D

I haven't purchased anything that fancy yet. I do open all my cases though, got a Crimson Web Falchion the other night. That was exciting.

I think the most expensive thing I've bought is a stat track worm god which was around $16, most expensive thing I've pulled is a Mano'war and some sort of blingy cz-auto both were like $15. Honestly I never have the luck most people do when opening cases so for a while I was just selling mine.

My main problem is finding weapons in a matching color scheme I like so mostly I just have stat track stuff since thats the only thing I care about.

lukcily for me i dont care about stat trak weapons,so that lowers the price of the ones that i want. I just like fancy looking guns,idc about how many kills ive gotten with it.

I did this a long while ago, but ever since I turned off V-sync, the game runs like a dream. Also, it's fun just running around headshotting everyone with the MP9 :).

I just bought a logitech g35 and I can pinpoint footsteps so much easier than before. Also gonna download HLDJ and have some fun with it.

So I deranked trying to play on our boats shitty internet. Even though i had a 60ms ping, it felt like hardly any of my shots were regging. I should have been lem or supreme by now, but i think I will have to wait until i get back to our homeport before i can play on decent internet again. I am running a switch to a server that is on a vpn, and a wifi router for common use. I have feeling that my ping is lying to me and the 64 tic isnt helping me either. A couple of these guys on here can vouche for me and my play.

I did this a long while ago, but ever since I turned off V-sync, the game runs like a dream. Also, it's fun just running around headshotting everyone with the MP9 :).

I never run vsync because of input lag. And i can feel it. I built my main rig for freesync, but haven't had the chance to try it, because I am running a 295x2 and I am gone from home for a few months while they released drivers for crossfire and freesync last month. Can't wait to try it out. From what I have read, both gsync and freesync do not induse input lag.

Can someone answer me this? Why do my weapons always "change" after every round? It doesn't matter if I play DM or bomb defuse. Is there anyway to make the game play like Source or even the original CS played? The start of each round you go through the menu and buy your weapon, etc?

Can someone answer me this? Why do my weapons always "change" after every round? It doesn't matter if I play DM or bomb defuse. Is there anyway to make the game play like Source or even the original CS played? The start of each round you go through the menu and buy your weapon, etc?

Queue casual or competitive.

Competitive is locked until rank 3.

It shouldn't be doing that.

If you're in dm you have to check whatever it is that says keep current weapon on death

Is this every round? can you give a specific example? If you take control of a bot the bot keeps that weapon for the next round if he lives...you wont get it. In death match you can set it to keep the same weapon after death.

Also, looks like another cheat was detected. 3 out of the 6 MM matches I have played this week had a player on the opposing team VAC'd (not during game) I noticed today. All three of them were loses for me and all three of the players had less than 30 hours. This is at LEM rank.

When in dm, press f3 to disable random weapons. On defuse, it's like gun game with an objective.

Back