Corsair: What Is Bulldog?

my 80lb AB, is as sweet as any dog in the world and tries to be the biggest lap dog. When I take him to the vet its funny watching half the people in there jump back saying "that's a big dog, looks mean" while the vets people run up to him and pet him, saying "hes sweeter than any dog here.".

Reminds me of the doberman we had growing up.

Sweetest dog ever. Thought he was a lapdog.

the internet says these images are related. there are more revealing ones out there, but corsair has decided to actively hide/remove them. and i kinda like like corsair.

eXysrqW.jpg

oDAnmak.jpg

Sz76jY3.jpg

6iGp9BN.jpg

hMV2xzx.jpg

1grX0Zk.jpg

9hXk6Ug.jpg

uge9OXG.jpg

r91IeEn.jpg

Sooooo it's another case? Looks like it's crammed together, maybe someone was right with the mITX case.

OK now I really like those pictures. Im not sure I get why it looks so crammed together like that though. I hope its not a really small case. I might be in for an upgrade over my 500R if this thing is as bad ass as theyre making it out to be but not really interested in a small case. Either way, those pictures look great and Ill definitely be keeping an eye on its release.

I'm at least curious.. I'm a pretty big corsair fan. if those pictures are any clue, it seems innovative and brave

Juudging by its shape, I am guessing this case would have a very odd look, maybe triangluar? Looks awfully like one of those pet carriers.

That being said, the fact that everything looks so crammed, it looks like this is an m-ATX, perhaps even an ITX case that can accomodate radiators.

before i saw those pictures i thought it would be a squat little computer case.

I like Corsair liquid coolers so I'm guessing an ITX case with built in liquid cooling, maybe the coolant is from a slobbering bull dog

I am actually more interested in Lapdog than I am with Bulldog. Being able to squeeze only 1 GPU in there, at the moment, is a bad thing for 4k.

Hey I nailed it on both my guesses. That Lapdog does look pretty sweet for couch gamers.

Well, that was a disappointment.

Completely uninterested.

Gaming belongs on a monitor at a proper desk, with a real chair.

The couch/tv experience will always be a sub par one.

Back