Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair is so awesome because I only buy their products and if they don't make it yet I just wait until they do. :cool:

Used in all my systems. Haven't had to return any. Corsair PSU is going strong also!

I've purchased countless sticks of Corsair memory over the years. I've never had one bad stick and it works on first system boot every time.

I will never buy another brand!

I have purchased and recommended Corsair products for years and it has never ever come back to bite me in the ass :)

Corsair RAM kicks so much ass because i have never had a Corsair stick fail on me, unlike other vendors.

In my experience corsair memory has always been the memory to use in my home system. Even the non top price memory modules are still stellar performers.

corsair RAM just kicks ass because if chuck norris made a RAM it would be just like corsairs:D

I've put Corsair modules through hell and they ALWAYS come out swinging, it's the only RAM I ever buy.

I'll give a handy-j to Corsair for free stuff! ok... maybe not.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it works Better than the specs say it does!

Y.

Started buying it when I realized that the cheap no-name stuff I was buying had a crazy high failure rate. Never had a prob with the Corsair sticks.

Corsair's really going for it all with the products they're making for the enthusiast market. VERY glad to see it! These sticks would look killer in any rig.

Why does Corsair memory kick so much ass?

To answer that question I could go into the great engineering, from low latency ram to blazing fast speeds. I could add in the incredible lifetime warranty or the terrific customer support. It is certainly true that those things make for a great memory company, but while those are great it is not really why Corsair memory kicks ass.

What makes Corsair memory kick ass is the fact that Corsair makes memory for overclockers by listening to hardcore gamers and overclockers, and then taking that input and combining great engineering to make memory that is seriously [H].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back