Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair RAM kicks ass because they actually use high quality components and provide great customer service.

I use them in all my rigs. They kick ass because they are the bomb!!

I've got a couple corsair GB that are several years old. RAM's RAM -- it all works about the same...

UNLESS YOU HAVE five sets of 12GB sticks - then it's so much more!

They kick ass because everytime I upgrade, I sell the old ones. They have great resale value.

Corsair RAM (or any Corsair product, for that matter) kicks ass because the company stands behind its product with a solid warranty and excellent customer support. As a user who has had to RMA both a PSU and RAM from Corsair in the past, I was very happy with the speed of response and overall support I received.

because they have spikes on top, even my ddr2 set does.

this set however, seemingly proves even spikier than my ddr2 set, a clear upgrade if i've ever seen one.

newegg really should implement a sort by: spike length.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because of the support that comes with it. Reliable A++

They kick ass cause they run hard and stable and its its what I love using so give me some more please.

I have nothing but corsair memory in all my rigs, and my flash drives are by Corsair

Because i have a corsair power supply, case, ram, and cooler. That pretty much summs it up for me!

Great overclocking ram! I love Corsair, just bought a corsair AX850 PSU, hopefully I can get some RAM from them too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back