Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair gear looks nice, demonstrates solid performance, and is reliable. What more could you ask for from your gear?

Their components have come into their own in recent years. PSU, memory, Cases, and now headsets? Oh my!

its hard to find a manufacturer to stand behind their product.

Corsair does this and then some.
Excellent product with excellent service. Cant ask for anything more than that.

One reason above all others... I have NEVER had a Corsair module fail... EVER. In the past I've owned many brands of memory... Corsair, Kingston, Crucial, G.skill, Patriot, etc. and only Corsair modules have been 100% reliable from day one across multiple technologies (DDR3, DDR2, DDR, SDRAM... I'm still running Corsair SDRAM modules in an old PIII box from 10 years ago!).

For Folding rigs, you can't beat Corsair RAM because it always lives up to its specs.

Corsair is by far one of the best companies for components out there. I had a stick of 1066 DDR2 Dominator ram die out on me a couple years ago. Emailed their tech support, got an rma without any hassle, and had replacement sticks less than a week after I mailed mine out.

Just hope I don't have to RMA my 650HX anytime soon. I would rather not find a bad PSU in my system...

So yeah - their great customer support is why they kick ass.

The support they offer is top notch, and they make a hell of a product.

Sexy Design, High Performance and great reliability makes for a great deal of Kick ass!

You post a pic of ram that looks THAT Kick Ass and toss the name "Vengeance" on it and it can't help be anything other than Kick Ass! Seriously, Corsair is an awesome company that has been supporting and contributing to the enthusiast crowd for years. Now gimme that Ram so I can build a new PC and take this old 8gb Core i5 and hand it down to my wife :)

Oh, this is easy. It kicks ass because the people who stand behind it do. I've dealt with their support on a couple occasions, and let's just say they were helpful.

I had a well used USB drive which was replaced when it broke for no charge, and that wasn't even PC memory like these sticks are...

I don;t think I've ever had an actual memory stick replaced, either. I've been in IT for quite some time, and I've had a few small stacks of extra memory chips lying about, but I don't think any of those stacks has Corsair memory in it... they just didn't go bad.

Last edited:
because I have used corsair RAM in every single computer I've built, its getting close to upgrade time, and those sticks look wicked cool

Best computer components out there. From their coolers to their cases. Almost everything in my system is from them, from my case to my heatsink.

Corsair has always been the most reliable ram I have used to date. I had some xms2 back in my old build and they were awesome. Wish I could replace these generic ass sticks with some of their new stuff. /broke

I have corsair ram in all my systems I've built (3) and I use their PSU (HX620). Customer service is top notch and fast. Quality products for a quality experience.

What am I supposed to say? Corsair spanked my dog and made my pet turtle fly around the house, sparking like a jumping jack with flames shooting out!! HOLY SHIT!

Their RAM is probably good too.

Corsair + PC hardware = enthusiest class hardware! Why else would I be sporting 4 GB of DDR2 Corsair memory in my PC?! Not to mention the best 520 watt PS, the 520HX!

Corsair kicks ass because BY FAR, I have had less trouble with them than any other brand. They just work. Plain and simple.

Have Corsair RAM in my other system, OC's great, runs flawlessly - even though I've had CPUs fry, power supplies explode, fans stop, never had any problems with it like I had with some other RAM I've dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back