Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they make pretty looking products to which i am willing to pay a premium for lol also the shit is not low quality so it's not just pretty it actually works well too.

Corsair makes some great stuff! See build #1 in my sig :D
(I also use the HS1A headset when gaming!)

I love Corsair for being a quality supplier of great memory. I've been running Corsair XMS sticks in my current build for over two years, slightly overclocked, and they've done nothing but provide solid performance, day in and day out. What more can I ask for?

Well, a new set for my upcoming build would be nice :D

I agree corsair makes good stuff.
I once left my USB drive in a laptop which then dropped on the drive. The drive simply bent and kept on ticking.

These would look great in my new system build. I'd gladly replace the new RAM from that other manufacture.

Warranty support is top tier, generally. Which is good, cause half my Dominators just bit it for no reason.

Oh look! I driveled all over myself. Please give me a set of the Corsair RAM anyway!!!!!!:D

Corsair has some of the better CPU coolers and definitely some high end, kick ass PSU's.... Love em. Now if I could only afford their memory ;)

Everyday before I leave the house to head to my soul crushing job, I think about Corsair and new gammg rig that will deliver me from my harsh reality.

I like Corsair's warranty. Haven't had to use it yet, which is part of what makes it so nice ;)

Still rocking 8gb of Corsair DDR2. Like the look of the new heatspreaders. Thanks [H]!

Corsair is one of a very few brands that have consistently produced great products. I always feel confidant in recommending Corsair products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back