Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even use this RAM. My computer is too old.

On the other hand, the price is right.

Could definitely use some corsair love for that new Bulldozer I'm hoping to be able to buy in a month or two. :)

I am a hardcore G.Skill RAM user, however the Corsair SSD's that I just got rock the shizor out of my testicles. I could not ask for a better SSD. Thanks Corsair!

I would love to say what I think of Corsair, unfortunately its very hard to get their products, so this set of ram would be the 1st that I'd own.

Corsair's quality seems to be very high (at least I neven had any issues), and people say a lot of good things about their products.

Corsair has always been the best choice for high performance RAM in my systems, I wanted to weep with joy at the performance of my Abit BE6 running a Gig PII & 768 MB of PC150....smokin'!

I like all the innovative products and how well they've branched out into areas that weren't their original area of expertise.

I love the reliability of the products and the support that they offer!

Corsair stands behind their products! when my HX520 flaked out, they replaced it with an HX650!

What do I like about Corsair? Well, whenit comes to producing quality products which meet the needs (wants) of harware enthusiasts, they have a better track record than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back