Corsair QL 2 sided RGB fans

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Hokies83, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Hokies83

Hokies83 Limp Gawd

2. dvsman

dvsman 2[H]4U

Cool! Was about to pull the trigger on another LL120 set for my 2nd rig. Glad I decided to wait for black friday. I think I'll get these instead and swap out the LL set I have in my main rig.

3. VanGoghComplex

VanGoghComplex [H]ard|Gawd

Gross. After the underwhelming performance of the LL series, I do not have high hopes.

4. Zepher

Zepher [H]ipster Replacement

I bet their fans are what keep them in business.

5. notarat

notarat [H]ard|Gawd

Every time I purchase corsair fans I end up purchasing more Noctua fans to replace them. Especially now so since they started making the Chromax solid black ones. No "bling", just performance.

6. FearTheCow

FearTheCow [H]ardness Supreme

I gave up on corsair rgb fans when their 3 pack kit almost caught my pc on fire, pc smelled like burnt wire for a couple weeks after that incident.

7. beheo2019

beheo2019 n00b

I jut bought 3 rgb fan same on the h115i platinum and use them as case fan. However, I cant control the rgb light because the rgb cable on the fan is 4 pin. My lightning node pro has only 3 pin. How can I use or buy something to make the rgb on the fan work?

8. Dark12

Dark12 [H]ard|Gawd

Don't quote me but I think the 4pin are 12v and the 3 pin are 5v.

9. Zepher

Zepher [H]ipster Replacement

You need the rgb fan hub that comes with the single kit or the triple kit, all of the fans RGB headers plug into that and then a cable goes from that to the Lighting Node Pro.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...essories/CORSAIR-RGB-Fan-LED-Hub/p/CO-8950020

They have a new fan hub/lighting node pro combo that comes with newer fans, can't recall what it's called at the moment.
    it's the Lighting Node Core.

this video shows the new Lighting Node Core

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019