Corsair Obsidian 550D

HardOCP News

[H] News
In need of a new mid-tower case? The gang at TechwareLabs have the Corsair Obsidian 550D case in house for a little review action. Here's a quote from the review:

Corsair started out with a solid reputation for high performance RAM. Since then, they've branched out into other areas, maintaining a consistent reputation for quality that few can match. Today, we'll be looking at one of their latest offerings in the Obsidian line of computer cases, the Obsidian 550D. A mid-tower case focused on quiet performance, the 550D has several interesting features that we'll be exploring in-depth

I got this case about a month ago and its the best case I've ever owned. I also have a 700D and although the 700D is an amazing case, its huge! The 550D is almost completely silent, its sitting here in the living room and I can play BF3 on ultra on an nvidia 670 and you never hear a thing. I HIGHLY recommend this case, it has everything that makes the 800 and 700 series great and gives a manageable size and silence.

Back