• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair Obsidian 550D

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
In need of a new mid-tower case? The gang at TechwareLabs have the Corsair Obsidian 550D case in house for a little review action. Here's a quote from the review:

Corsair started out with a solid reputation for high performance RAM. Since then, they've branched out into other areas, maintaining a consistent reputation for quality that few can match. Today, we'll be looking at one of their latest offerings in the Obsidian line of computer cases, the Obsidian 550D. A mid-tower case focused on quiet performance, the 550D has several interesting features that we'll be exploring in-depth
 
I got this case about a month ago and its the best case I've ever owned. I also have a 700D and although the 700D is an amazing case, its huge! The 550D is almost completely silent, its sitting here in the living room and I can play BF3 on ultra on an nvidia 670 and you never hear a thing. I HIGHLY recommend this case, it has everything that makes the 800 and 700 series great and gives a manageable size and silence.
 
Back
Top