Mar 1, 2009 #1 T tonyluu Gawd Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 613 Anyone know on any planned release date to the US?
Mar 2, 2009 #2 Redbeard Official Corsair Rep. Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 1,859 It will not be released in the US.
Mar 2, 2009 #4 Dangman Ninja Editor SuperMod Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 46,056 If I had to hazard a guess, there's a significantly higher demand for lower-wattage modular PSUs in Europe than here in the U.S.
If I had to hazard a guess, there's a significantly higher demand for lower-wattage modular PSUs in Europe than here in the U.S.
Mar 2, 2009 #5 T tonyluu Gawd Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 613 Is there any way I can get one :/ I really want one for my next build
Mar 2, 2009 #6 [Spectre] I Will Find You Joined Aug 29, 2004 Messages 24,889 tonyluu said: Is there any way I can get one :/ I really want one for my next build Click to expand... Find a retailer that will ship it from europe.
tonyluu said: Is there any way I can get one :/ I really want one for my next build Click to expand... Find a retailer that will ship it from europe.
Mar 2, 2009 #7 T tonyluu Gawd Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 613 Do you know of any off the top of your head?