Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old Sony headphones suck really bad. New ones from Corsair would Rock!

I need a set of these headphones because my 5.1 channel system was ruined in a flood but even if it wasn't, I would not be able to use it. My 12mo old daughter is sleeping when I have time to play games so I have to use headphones, and my good set was ruined when I was stationed in Iraq. All I have right now is a $20 pair of logitech ones with a mike. Please help me frag |H|arder!!!

I'm soooooo tired of hearing all my games,movies and music from the tin cans I use as speakers on my PC! :p

the reason i should win is because: pc gaming graphics is only half the exp. To achieve the best exp possible when playing any game you need to have a good set of headphones. And to be honest my razor orca's that i got a quakecon are just not up to par, unfortunately my only options at this moment are either these orcas with no bass what so ever and no mic or my walmart special labtec stereo 342's which are unconfortable

i need a decent set of headphones because I have a 3.5 yo daughter and 8 week old son that sleep like angels... but that's only because Daddy is playing BF:BC2 and MW2 with some old studio headphones from college that are rigged into the audio out jack on the TV....

I like to drown out everything else and immerse my self in what I'm doing. Be it games or music or whatever. This would get me there.

When I'm telling my (opponent) to (put a shoe on his head), I need to be able to hear (his) response crystal clear........

I'd love to upgrade my current Sennheisers to these and try them out. I'm certainly happy with my corsair ps.

So I can be in Skype with friends WHILE playing TF2 to communicate in private in case alltalk is on. Currently difficult to do with my crappy $20 Logitech headset. :(

...so i can actually make out what the pyro's saying in TF2

Also this. :D

My current headphones (of another brand) are uncomfortably tight and crackle. :(

Hearing better in games is important. Not having a good pair of headphones, is the difference between you being killed, and fragging the competition!

Obviously I need to hear footsteps better so I can kill a bitch before he kills me.

I play my games mostly at night so I need to wear headphones so I don't wake my wife. I have an inexpensive pair of Sony headphones and I'm tired of the enemy sneaking up on me.

I need those gaming headphones because my hearing has been damaged from too much loud car audio in my younger days, and I need superior sound to help me defeat my 11yr old son in CoD4 and WaW.

So I can finally put to rest my 30 year old Senheiser HD20's. I even had to remove the ear pads on them and replace the foam as they had aged and turned into a sticky resin.

I need them cause my wife and kids won't let me turn on my stereo on to get the full effects of BFBC2

I don't have a surround sound system in my house any more because I take care of my mom who is suffering from Alzheimer and Dementia. I'd love to be able to surround sound in my games again as my current headphones aren't capable of it.

Thanks for doing the give away regardless of who wins. +1 rep for Corsair.

Well i play many genres on the PC platform such as rts (starcraft 2) and fps (counter strike and Modernwarfare 2).

I would need the headset mostly for fps based games to hear footsteps and other movements. Speakers just aren't the same.

Another neat feature is the mic attached to the headphones which could really help me a lot since i don't have a mic. This would help me communicate better and socialize more using Ventrilo. Finally my friends can stop spaming me when i will get a mic :X lulz.

The volume control is especially useful. Headphones unlike speakers, usually tend not to have a volume control. So it would be a neat thing to have.

I also liked the Corsairs Youtube how they explained the reasonings behind their headphone designs. This makes people more confident that the headphones are meant for gamers especially for those that tend to play music at the same time which i am guilty of :D

So hopefully this Christmas will be extra special, thanks.

Last edited:
I need the indepth sound from the HS1 headphones to hear my enemies come up from behind. Not that it will stop me from being shanked in the back, but at least I'll know that I'm going to get shanked. :p

I'm in desperate need of some great gaming headphones so I can play late at night without disturbing my roommate!

I could use one of these, my current headset has been soldered back together 3 times now. definetly time to replace!

Because I am using a set of headphones my work bought in bulk... failure rate 3 a week... sound quality... a mouse farting through a 3 foot culvert has a more "quality" sound....

Tired of getting killed and wondering where it came from and why I couldn't hear them. Precise directional sound gives you the edge these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back