Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need to be able to hear when I'm being sneaked up on in Fallout: New Vegas.

I need this because I'm tired of reading captions in L4D just to prevent myself from getting mauled by witches and tanks...also because I discovered the Dubstep genre of music and $5 headphones from radioshack don't cut it D:

I need to hear my games better because my corsair h70 fans are too loud and my xfi soundcard sucks.

Oh and I forgot to add that a friend sent me a home video of his, of a f15 flying meters above his house which blew out the right hand bass out of my technics headphones, 2 weeks after I bought them.

I'm a big fan of whatever Corsair makes, and recommend their RAM exclusively!
I want to try the headset, too!

I need to hear my games better so I can make sure there's no spy sappin' mah sentry

So I no longer have to fight over who uses the current headset I have with my brother :).

I need a set to mask the annoying whine of my wife.

I need to win a headset so i can stop being a dogtag dispenser in bad company 2. i never hear them coming >.<

i need to hear better in games because my neighbors complain too much when I run my speakers!

headsets help me drown out the squabbling and nagging and immerse me into my G.I. Gotta Go persona

I need to hear my games better because it's not feasible to me to take my full size headphones, amp, and DAC with me when I'm on the road.

Upgrading my headset would be really nice. I need to be able to hear a the sound of a footsteps from a fly at 1000 yards out. Being able to know where the enemy is because i can hear footsteps gives me the upper hand. Only to shoot him in his head and think to myself "Boom Headshot". Listening to music with crystal clear sound would be so great. Lastly I'm in for the win.

My current cheapo headset does not offer me the ability to hear my enemies crying as I kill them, whereas the high clarity and excellent quality of the HS1 would allow me to not only hear the enemies crying, but their momma as well.

Wow, looks like I picked a great day to join these forums :D

I nice headset is much needed to replace my dead carcharias, these earbuds really really suck.

I have had a chance to demo the Corsair HS-1 and I was impressed. Positioning of sounds during gaming was great. Music sounded awesome after tweaking a custom setting in the EQ section. They were comfortable to wear, even with glasses on. I did have issues with the microphone settings in Ventrilo, some people said that they could not hear me well. I really liked these headphones and would like an opportunity to own a set, and optimize the mic settings.

Tired of my wife telling me to turn down the volume, thus not being able to hear whats going on in my games. Need a great set of headphones like those corsair.

they look great in review. Will be a nice upgarde from my AR wireless headphones that are dead.

I need a high quality headset like the new Corsair HS1 gaming headset for gaming of corse! As a COD4 player, you need the ability to hear the most faint of sounds while being a sneaky bastard and that I beleave these high quality headphones could most definitly help me in my mission. As a owner of many Corsair products, I've always tought of Corsair as high quality products and will not purchase inferior products for my computer. The video proves to me that Corsair has pulled out all the stops to make a killer product. Even if I don't win a set I will probably purchase a set if money allows after Christmas presents are bought. My current headset are ok but I've always felt they could be better. Im glad to see Corsair enter this market bringing quality at an affordable price I think that most people hear would agree that when you hear the name Corsair your speaking quality.

Because I have been told I am not a good listener. Blah blah blah. A good set of headphones might help........ might. :D

I need a set because I hear through my nose and smell through my ears. I have bad gas and the HS1 should help me ignore the smell.

My woman and my dog don't need to hear me playin' games anymore. They're both very sensitive ;)

I need to be able to communicate better and hear my games for once because my neighbors are annoying and demand 0 noise past 6pm :(

I need these because I'm already at a handicap of being basically terribly at FPS games, and need any advantage I can get,

Let's be honest, I hate speakers because if I want to blast my music I'll buy a complete system. Headsets are way better because they give good sound, keep it quiet for others, and can have an attached mic. A quality headset like this is always something gamers look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back