Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm nothing at the moment. I did have Steelseries Siberia V2's but I had to sell them :(

a pair of altec lansing somethings, slightly better than the tin cans and string they replaced.

Me, Me Pick ME!!! LOL
Although they have had some very good reviews on these and I for one would love to trade my Logitech set in for a pair.

Consider me in. Currently I use a pair of Sony MDR-V150 which are pretty good sound wise, are a bit uncomfortable headband wise, and lacks a mic. I'd definitely love to get my hands on one of these and relegate my Sony to backup duty.

Currently I use a set of Nike branded Sony earbuds when I need to keep it quiet when playing games.

The headphones I got now are in three pieces, as a result of them losing sound depending on random events. They have no brand name on them, and I have no clue who made them besides a 'made in China' label on them.

I currently am not using any headsets.I wouldn't mind owning a nice set though..........

Currently using Logitech G35s but with default drivers. The additional buttons don't do much for me and the voice altering stuff is gimicky and I don't always know when they might be enabled if fumbling when putting the headset on or off.

I would love to give these a shot. :)

The ones I used to use, Sony MDR-V700DJ, began crackling at QuakeCon 2010 and I have not used them since. So I have been reading up on the best quality headsets.

Medusa 5.1 set .... but the center and subwoofer is reversed so I have to tell the soundcard to reassign the channels or the center channel is muted big time.

I wouldn't have to worry about my music disturbing the rest of my apartment :D

I currently use a pair of Plaintronics headphones that were on special on Newegg.com , the Corsair HS1 headphones would be a great improvement on my current set. I would especially like them after reading your review!!!!

Grado SR225s. I use them for all my audio activities, including games, music, movies, general web-surfing, etc. I do occasionally use my speakers for movies but during night time, headphones are more discrete.

i use my home theatre for most everything; voice coms i use a logitech usb headset.

I stick by my first answer:

I can see my enemies driven before me, now I need to hear the lamentations of the women!

By Crom!

An old Plantronics headset that developed a short in the left ear piece :(

Sennheiser HD201 on the go, HD280 Pro for the tunes and a 70s Panasonic 4-channel monstrosity for games when I need to be silent.

I actually used to have a set of those Razor 5.1 headphones, but they were kinda lame and broke after a couple months. Would love a nice new pair of headphones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back