• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair hg10

Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
567
Anyone seen this in the wild yet? I noticed the page on their website for it is now giving me 404 errors. I know it is supposed to launch this month.
 
Will these work with the square block H60? I know the Kraken only works with the round block coolers.
 
I ended up grabbing a Kraken G10 and the Gelid heatsink kit. Couldn't be happier. I got sick of waiting on Corsair.

Lol, looks interesting. I chuckled after reading some of the comments though...

"I cant wait for this to be released. You can conveniently cool your could with an all-in-one, and now you can do the same for your graphics card."

Must be clueless about nzxt.
 
If it ends up cooling VRMs well, I may trade the NZXT G10. Maybe it's not worth it, but I have brass heatsinks mounted with double sided tape, and the Gelid kit. I'd rather not have things mounted on my card with double sided tape.
 
I have two kraken g10s for my crossfire 290s. Gpu temps under full load are at 52c on a non air conditioned room. My vrms, with thermal pads and gelid, is 30c idle and 42c full load. I can post pics ehen I het home if people dont belive me. Ambient temp in my room is 80f.

Why would you buy a hg10 that uses the loud ass stock fan?
 
The G10 is $10 cheaper which gives you plenty of wiggle room to buy some quality vrm/vram heatsinks.
And you get a better fan.

Once again Corsair puts out another mediocre product with a premium price, and people will eat it up because of the branding.
 
Yeah they seem a day late and a dollar short. I'm sure it will sell the way the H1xx's outsell the Kraken's even if the performance edge is with NZXT
 
I have two kraken g10s for my crossfire 290s. Gpu temps under full load are at 52c on a non air conditioned room. My vrms, with thermal pads and gelid, is 30c idle and 42c full load. I can post pics ehen I het home if people dont belive me. Ambient temp in my room is 80f.

Why would you buy a hg10 that uses the loud ass stock fan?

Holy poop biscuits batman! I think my vrms were topping 52c on my 780ti classy. I have copper vrm/VRAM heatsinks!
 
Holy poop biscuits batman! I think my vrms were topping 52c on my 780ti classy. I have copper vrm/VRAM heatsinks!

yeah man. all I need is to get an AC in my room now (hot in here - idle temp of gpu is actually my room temp, quite funny). Here are idle and load temps (using heaven) from tonight.

4qjypx.jpg


262mj9w.jpg



xtre.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top