Corsair hg10

Anyone seen this in the wild yet? I noticed the page on their website for it is now giving me 404 errors. I know it is supposed to launch this month.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Will these work with the square block H60? I know the Kraken only works with the round block coolers.

BroHamBone

[H]ard|Gawd
I ended up grabbing a Kraken G10 and the Gelid heatsink kit. Couldn't be happier. I got sick of waiting on Corsair.

Lol, looks interesting. I chuckled after reading some of the comments though...

"I cant wait for this to be released. You can conveniently cool your could with an all-in-one, and now you can do the same for your graphics card."

Must be clueless about nzxt.

King Icewind

Supreme [H]ardness
If it ends up cooling VRMs well, I may trade the NZXT G10. Maybe it's not worth it, but I have brass heatsinks mounted with double sided tape, and the Gelid kit. I'd rather not have things mounted on my card with double sided tape.

bigbeard86

Limp Gawd
I have two kraken g10s for my crossfire 290s. Gpu temps under full load are at 52c on a non air conditioned room. My vrms, with thermal pads and gelid, is 30c idle and 42c full load. I can post pics ehen I het home if people dont belive me. Ambient temp in my room is 80f.

Why would you buy a hg10 that uses the loud ass stock fan?

TaintedSquirrel

[H]F Junkie
The G10 is $10 cheaper which gives you plenty of wiggle room to buy some quality vrm/vram heatsinks.
And you get a better fan.

Once again Corsair puts out another mediocre product with a premium price, and people will eat it up because of the branding.

GonzoP

2[H]4U
Yeah they seem a day late and a dollar short. I'm sure it will sell the way the H1xx's outsell the Kraken's even if the performance edge is with NZXT

BroHamBone

[H]ard|Gawd
I have two kraken g10s for my crossfire 290s. Gpu temps under full load are at 52c on a non air conditioned room. My vrms, with thermal pads and gelid, is 30c idle and 42c full load. I can post pics ehen I het home if people dont belive me. Ambient temp in my room is 80f.

Why would you buy a hg10 that uses the loud ass stock fan?

Holy poop biscuits batman! I think my vrms were topping 52c on my 780ti classy. I have copper vrm/VRAM heatsinks!

bigbeard86

Limp Gawd
Holy poop biscuits batman! I think my vrms were topping 52c on my 780ti classy. I have copper vrm/VRAM heatsinks!

yeah man. all I need is to get an AC in my room now (hot in here - idle temp of gpu is actually my room temp, quite funny). Here are idle and load temps (using heaven) from tonight.

4qjypx.jpg

262mj9w.jpg

xtre.jpg

Last edited: