Corsair H60 CPU Watercooling System $48.74 after promo & $15 MIR @ NE
CORSAIR CWCH60 Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

15 dollar MIR ends 9/30

regular $73.74 - $10 promo "EMCKAHC79" - $15 MIR = $48.74

Free Shipping as well.

Corsair H60 @ Newegg

$15 Rebate PDF

I already slapped it on Slickdeals.

Nice. I was really looking at an H80 or H100 to replace my Hyper212+. But this sure is tempting, just not sure how much of an upgrade it would be though.

Nice. I was really looking at an H80 or H100 to replace my Hyper212+. But this sure is tempting, just not sure how much of an upgrade it would be though.

Same issue here. Not sure if the H60 will provide all that much gain. Might be worth dropping more coin on the bigger models.

Same issue here. Not sure if the H60 will provide all that much gain. Might be worth dropping more coin on the bigger models.

With a couple of good fans in push/pull the H60 and H50 for that matter outperform the H70 at least according to the hardware canucks review which is the only one that I know of to use aftermarket fans.

At higher temps the H60 will slap around a 212+ especially with a couple of good fans.

I paid $45 bucks for my H60 after rebate but that was by far the best deal I've seen. This is very solid.

Newegg is garbage with their pricing, this is $59.99 in store at Fry's, this is why i never shop from newegg anymore. Frys usually puts this on sale for $49.99 and no rebate required.

Being an owner of the H60, the H50, and the Hyper 212+, the H60 is leaps and bounds better then the H50 and Hyper. Its the easiest to install by a long shot, and so much quieter then the H50 I was astonished. The H50 already cooled better then the Hyper, then I put in the H60 and even though its so much quieter, took another 7C off a 2500K at 4.4Ghz.

Probably a stupid question but this unit will fit the upcoming Intel Ivy Bridge chipsets.....correct?

I'm using an H50 with a 120x38mm fan on my P6T and it's been a great cooler but I want something new for a new build.

I'm assuming all LGA-1155 sockets will have the exact same configuration?

Newegg is garbage with their pricing, this is $59.99 in store at Fry's, this is why i never shop from newegg anymore. Frys usually puts this on sale for $49.99 and no rebate required.

Newegg pricing is not necessarily garbage, those of us who don't live anywhere near a Fry's and/or a MC can't take advantage of their in-store pricing. Congrats to YOU if you do live near one and can get it at a better price.

Newegg pricing is not necessarily garbage, those of us who don't live anywhere near a Fry's and/or a MC can't take advantage of their in-store pricing. Congrats to YOU if you do live near one and can get it at a better price.

QFT, we're fucking screwed in pensacola fl.

I knew I shouldn't have come in here. Now, can you find me a -100 instant on a RV02ew?:D

Got mine today. One of the post's threads were damaged, and so I'm waiting on Corsair to reply to me with the block attatched with 3 screws. It's doing decent, running at 49°C on the highest core with the stock thermal pad until I can order something better.

Corsair has to bend over to Fry's. That's why you will see the low prices. Retailing is a totally different ball game.

Just wanted to share an update. I received a response to my ticket much sooner than I had expected, and Corsair is shipping me en entirely new bracket kit that usually runs $16. Wanted to share my experience. I haven't had to go through support for my F120 or HS1A yet, but I know that if I do in the future, I won't be worried about it.

Just wanted to share an update. I received a response to my ticket much sooner than I had expected, and Corsair is shipping me en entirely new bracket kit that usually runs $16. Wanted to share my experience. I haven't had to go through support for my F120 or HS1A yet, but I know that if I do in the future, I won't be worried about it.

Corsair's pretty damn awesome with their customer support: I once couldn't find the right cable in the bag and I had it within a week of contacting them. Sweet.

hows the longevity of these coolers? I have my pc on 24/7 and wouldnt want to risk the coolant drying up or something like that.

Back