corsair h55 aio liquid refill

jetfire

Limp Gawd
had to take this out a system as was idle at 55c i have drained it of the green gunk and cleaned it all inside the pump but cant seem to get some air out of it as sounds like a water fall.

there is a tiny fill port between the pump in and outlets but cant get it working silent.

any ideas as it is working and temps are 15c lower at idle now and used de ionised water to fill it back up.

DSC_0189_03.JPG

I wouldnt run straight distilled in it. I would go with some swiftech hyderx or something glycol based from the auto parts shop.
Running mixed metals- copper cold plate and aluminum rad is going to inevitably ruin the two parts without some kind of inhibitor in the fluid.
If possible popping one of the tubes off should allow you to flush the rad really well. If they wont come off you could splice a t-line into one of the tubes.

i normally pop a hose off and fill through it while holding the rad up high so most of the air comes out. then i pop the hose on and zip-tie it. i refill with 90/10 distilled/auto antifreeze.

Back