Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's red, and it would contrast well with the rest of the components in my case!

I have a 3 year old Lenovo T400 laptop that I have upgraded the RAM to 2x 4GB Corsair SODIMMs, but the 5400 RPM HDD is still holding me back. Getting one of these drives definitely would help!
Thanks Corsair and [H]ard|OCP!!

I need one because I bought a shitty OCZ Vertex Plus and it keeps giving me bad sectors all over the place.

I need it because while one drive is great for the OS and programs, a second is great for games. :D

Because I need more space on my boot drive than 120 GB. And my Corsair HX-1000 needs a Corsair friend inside my case. ;)

Need because my computer needs a reformat and boots slow as hell. SSD for OS? I think so! :D

Why do I need an SSD? Because I'm a greedy enthusiast who wants more speed, just like all of us!

Being a Geek, and moved to "big drives", I miss the days of an OS specific drive of yore. Going back with an SSD from Corsair... can only be a good thing.

When I built my rig in march I couldn't fit a SSD in it and stay within budget. Would love to finally be able to get one, plus I like Corsair's products. I put a corsair PSU and Corsair Ram in the build I was able to get.

Those OS boot speeds >.>

would have posted sooner if my PC booted up faster!

I need one of these bad boys to replace my raid 0 mechanical drive setup!

My OCZ drive stinks!

I need to speed up my load times on every application I run and I need to do it with an SSD from one of the best manufacturers out there.

I am doing lots of 3D rendering in Maya and ZBrush, being able to access the drive quickly would immensely improve my workflow and rendering time

As it is right now, when I render right now traditionally I run out of memory fast, and the computer starts caching frames to my hard drive repeatedly, which heavily slows it down, like I said having a SSD to be able to cache and read my projects from quickly would be a godsend

Anything that would help me improve as a 3D artist I would gladly enjoy, so if you could please send me a SSD, I would be most gracious. Thank you

I've been using Corsair memory for years. Decided to get an OCZ ssd for my first ssd and what a dissapointment. Corsair from now on!

I believe I need a Corsair SSD due to the fact that I'm sure my audio production skills will sky rocket me to stardom with the ability to render audio in mere seconds! (Instead of many, many, many, many minutes.... Curse you spinning platters!!!! Curse you!!!)

If I had the drive I'd be less jealous of friends with SSDs. And it would be a great reason to finally install Win7 again, which hopefully will alleviate the weirdness that's been creeping up.

I need one to replace my crappy old competitor drive that blue screens every time I do something with it.

I would love to have a new SSD because my current setup is SLOWWWWW.

Need another SSD for a proper Dual-Boot. One SSD for work, a separate SSD for games! No cross-contamination!

I need a Corsair ssd because even though I have a fast rig I'm last to load, of my clanmates, in BF3. :(

My PC takes about 3-4 minutes to boot up from scratch. Also, I can tell my HDD is a bottleneck in my system. An SSD would really speed my system up!

I already bought a Corsair Force 3 60GB and would like to get one for my GF, who just had surgery and she would feel a whole lot better if she had an SSD. (this is actually a true story) :D

I think I should get one because of the amount of time and effort I spent making my Force 60 just be stable in my box. It was running pre 1.3 firmware and I was blue screen city for a few weeks. Not a very pleasurable first experience with a corsair ssd drive.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=99690

Gahh, please count me in! I can finally get a drive to plug into my open SATA6 port and experience SSD speed!
Thanks Corsair and [H]!

Planning a Major Overhaul on my system in the new few months, This would be a great piece to build and plan the rest of my system around.

I need it for my next build. I got the need, the need for speed.

It's one thing for me to recommend to all my friends, clients, and fellow IT companions to switch to SSD but being to explain the performance gains first hand would be a dream. not to mention withe multitasking and gaming I do, it would be great to eliminate the one major bottleneck in my system, if that can't make me a walking advertisement for the SSD movement, I don't know what would. it would also open to flood gates to purchasing at a minimum 4 more SSDs for all the computers (laptops) in my home, if I can justify the costs, but without any first hand experience, it's a tough choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back