Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

I have read the great reviews, so I thought I would enter to win! Thanks to Corsair for all they do to help the enthusiast crowd!

Corsair seems to make awesome products with high value and quality aethetics every time they dive into a new product line. Two thumbs up!!!

Corsair knows that tomorrow is Wednesday and that means that it's business time. :D

Have had good experience and use out of Corsair memory parts....really interested to see if they can get me sold unto their audio peripheral offerings too.

The only I can test...is if I win this speaker set!

I like Corsair and since I have no speakers currently I would like to live in world of new sensory perception.

i known corsair for great memory, now they're branching out and releasing other great products.. what's not to like?

I'm currently working three jobs to save money and accumulate parts for a new rig, and plan to add as many Corsair parts as possible. I already bought a Corsair AX850 power supply, and plan to buy Corsair RAM and probably an H50 cooler when I get closer to completing the build; unless everything in my Newegg Wish List is obsolete by then!

Anyway, I have no speakers - only headphones. I could really use speakers... :cool:

i wonder if corsair is getting tired of my normal drivel yet...twice in one day!!

im useing 8 ohm speakers from radio shack. that are as old as i am..:)
good luck to all.

Back