+12V Rails Single
Energy-Efficient 80 PLUS Certified
Output +3.3V@20A,+5V@20A,+12V@30A,[email protected],[email protected]
99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable
power to your system

Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects
the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red
switch

So, a 400w apfc psu with 30a on a single rail, quiet 120mm fan, with 8 pin pci-e for $50?

Any idea who makes this? Couldn't find anything with search..

the key will be price, its no good that its cheaper than the VX450 because it is both lower wattage and uses lesser grade components than the rest of the Corsair range. (3year warranty vs 5year is saying a bit IMO)
VX450 is already a cheap price as it is

the key will be price, its no good that its cheaper than the VX450 because it is both lower wattage and uses lesser grade components than the rest of the Corsair range. (3year warranty vs 5year is saying a bit IMO)
VX450 is already a cheap price as it is

I get the filling that they thought they were missing an entry level point product. Myself I don't see the need but I am not much in marketing. I HOPE its still good, one of the best points of Corsair was that you could recommend them without any reservations. You could not recommend a bad one. I hope this remains true

Yea but wait till buy.com, amazon start selling it. we could be seeing it for 30$ soon which would be a steal. Hell my rig could be powered by this thing. Good job corsair. I think they are trying to challenge Antec's Earth Watts.

Good job corsair. I think they are trying to challenge Antec's Earth Watts.

That's what I'm thinking too. The C400 would be a major contender against the EA380 or EA500D at that price point ($30 to $50)

Back