Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I love Corsair performance to cost, their customer service, and their warranties. Their expansion into other types of computer hardware from simply a memory company has been phenomenal.

I like Corsair because the first flash drive I bought was from them and it lasted for over 6 years.

Once :D

What do I love about corsair? They make me want more! Their producst are top notch, and down right sexy. After building my family UGM my son is now wanting his own gaming rig to ditch xbox 360 :D of course he keeps picking corsair cases cause he wants one like mine...err I mean ours :D

Corsair 650D with 16GB corsair Vengance with Corsair H100 with 2x Corsair Force 3 120GB in RAID 0 and a corsair 800W PSU (think I need 850 or bigger now)

75bd0624.jpg

46aa00a7.jpg

Last edited:
Corsair has some of the best computer components I've ever seen. My PC is powered by a Corsair!

Quality across all product lines. It cannot be taken for granted how assuring it is to know the components will work as described.

I've been using Corsair products for years. The real question is: 'What's not to like'?

What's not to like?

Customer service is top notch.
Active participation in multiple forums.
Quality of products is excellent
Active solicitation of feedback for future product development.

Simply put, they get it, and this is reflected in their product line.

I have their PSU, CPU watercooling, SSD, and I've used their RAM in the past. They have some quality stuff at reasonable prices. They have a good brand going. Hard to do in their market.

ONCE

Corsair has established a roundup of great quality computer products. Kudos!

I really like their design, and the fact they back up their designs with customer service that i have never had a problem with!

I like how Corsair is active at [H] and stands behind their products. Oh, they make great stuff too!

Quality, Customer Service, excellent design, you name it. I have a dozen systems with Corsair components and is my go to brand!

I like how Corsair is willing to pay so much in replacement shipping costs to deal with the exceptionally high failure rate of their products!

Corsair's reputation for quality is absolutely top notch.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Corsair... lets see... More than anything else I could say it is the consistent quality of their componenets that stans out to me. In the entirety of my experience with Corsair components I have never recieved a bad part. Im sure it happens as it does with every manufacturer but, that is saying a lot consdiding how much equipment I have gone through in the past.

Corsair is a great company! It is hard to say why; Good products, consistantly great customer service and a reputation that most companies would kill to get. One should always be careful but it is hard to go wrong with Corsair, you actually have to search for a bad product and that is not an easy search!

I've always liked the fore-thought Corsair has put into the design of many of their products. They tend to set trends or refine them. Also Corsair case designs give you a lot of room to play with. I've helped many of my friends build enthusiast rigs and so far we've really come to like the Corsair parts for their quality and features.

You know what I love about Corsair? Their professionalism. It shines through in every aspect of their public image, Their products are highly reliable and have a professional look to them. Their customer service is great, and from what I've seen, they are very professional and quick about helping customers. I've only recently gotten into buying a lot of stuff from Corsair, but after my 800D, my H100, and my Vengeance RAM, I'm only going to keep coming back for more. Thanks Corsair!

I like that I can trust Corsair products, and can recommend them to friends without worry.

Love Corsair stuff just look at my Sig, just got there new K90 Keyboard and M60 mouse....Merry Christmas!

Have used their memory in all the builds I have done (10+ since 1995ish). Great quality. Never had to used their customer support. And that's a good thing!

Awesome hardware. Have not had one problem with my CMPSU750, and have been using Corsair ram for years with no issues!!!

Keep up the good work!

Back