Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

It's their great customer service, from what I hear. None of my Corsair products have broke yet.

It would be a shorter list to state what one does *NOT* like about Corsair. I remember getting my first sticks of Corsair RAM - a bit apprehensive at the time since I was building a "SCREAMING" fast Duron 850 system (budget was tight at the time). I had been a user of "another brand" until that point - The Corsair RAM was at the right price, and my fellow [H]'ers... oh that 10 years ago, said "try it, you'll like it". So, I did.
Well, that little 850 MHz Duron ran rock solid at 1170 MHz with that Corsair PC100 (old skool!) for years... in fact, it's STILL running at 1170 MHz working as router at a friend's house. With the same RAM. Any other RAM, I was lucky to get CPU stable over 900 MHz.

To build a new system around the quality of Corsair? Sign me up!

I just put together a system (waiting for parts delivery in sig) using mostly Corsair components, including the Power Supply, H100 memory and the SSD. Could SURE USE A NEW SERVER for a LOYAL CUSTOMER (cough). Anyhow, the reason I stick with Corsair is I have never EVER EVER EVER had a bad part come from them. I lovess them....I LOOOOVES THEM!!! THEY IS MINE PRECIOUSSSSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a corsair 750 watt power supply, it's maybe 4 years old now and still going strong.

Attention to detail is second to none and customer service is top notch.

Love the quality of their work. Using their Ram and PSU in my current machine. I have been very pleased and will reuse their hardware in further builds. Was also thinking of picking up one of their SSD's.

Corsair is amazing, nothing bad to say about their products or support. Not to mention their logo is a pirate ship...haha!

What I like about Corsair?
After countless system builds. After abuse that has cause motherboards to die, CPU's to cook. Not one single failure. Hell, I have 2 sticks of Corsair Value Select 1024MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz that came out of a system fried from a lighting strike that hit the house. They are still good. They were the only thing that survived out of that computer.

I love Corsair because of their quality products, great warranty, and awesome customer service. I've been very pleased with my power supplies, cases, and memory!

I love Corsair's attention to detail, product support, amazing designs, and so on and so forth. In my current rig, I have: 600T, AX850, H60(push/pull), and Vengeance RAM.

Fanboi for life, I guess :)

That's why they named a great plane after them!
Happy Kringle all

Corsair's quality and customer support make them my #1 choice for all of my builds.

If it's available from Corsair, and the build needs it, that's what I use. They have never let me down.

What, no Corsair keyboard and mouse? :p

I love the fact that Corsair has branched out so much that you can build almost the entire computer out of nothing but Corsair parts. I await the day when they enter the motherboard and GPU business, because a Corsair motherboard and graphics card would be awesome. :D

Corsair, always been tops for memory, with great customer service, what more can you ask for from a hardware vendor?

Good luck everyone!

COrsair is the 1337 sauce to my skillz, combiuned with my mad overclocked i7 3.33 stock at 4.25 I could be the win!!!

I enjoy Corsair products because of how reliable they have been. Can't forget they also look good! I haven't bought anything in quite some time due to college but I look into PSU, memory, case, headsets, made by Corsair. Been looking at some SSD drives to replace my dying hdd sold by guess who. I do wonder how customer service is like since I've never had the need to call in :D

Thumbs up for corsair!

Have been a Corsair user for years and a happy one too!

Happy holidays days to Corsair and all.

Corsair = Rock Solid Performance, Stability, Competitive Pricing & knowing that if Corsair is "inside" you are doing it RIGHT!
:cool:

I'm getting used to the fact that I use so many Corsair products. I never have had any issues with them so I can't speak to the customer support, but the quality is simply top notch.

The Corsair headphones are simply the best I have ever used. Picked one up due to the [H] review (used the [H] links). After I showed mine off, my friends all got one, in some cases two.

I love the memory products they sell and the liquid cpu coolers. i own both and plan to upgrade when its time to.:D

Corsair memory has been in every system i've built myself, and hav enever had a problem with their stability. Their new cases are quite nice looking also.

I like that I can universally recommend Corsair products without worrying if something is subpar.

I like the fact that they consider all that great hardware "barebones". Seriously the case and psu would have been "barebones". Now you are just showing off! ;-)

But seriously I am new to building my own system and the first thing that I bought was a corsair psu and it has been perfect since day one. So like its been said before the quality does it for me.

whats not to like, psu's , ram . all work good and if not , their rma's are so simple.

I use Corsair products in all my builds from power supplies to flash drives. There products are rock solid!

The quality Corsair puts into their products is amazing. I love the fiber weave of my PSU cables and the nice felt bag it came in. The case badge is even pretty sleek, and is by far the best of the badges on my tower. Top quality products and it's nice to see them expanding into more categories.

Back