Corsair 900D - $99

In-store pickup only and you're probably only looking at the display models remaining at this point. Employees know of clearance like this a day in advance and will probably clean it all out.

Because I'm sure Fry's employees make enough to be building multi gpu systems in huge, expensive cases...? Excuse any amount of contempt that may be leaking through this post, it is unintentional.

Personally as far as big cases go, I just bought a Thermaltake Core X9. I'm pretty satisfied with it as far as airflow goes. Massive case with plenty of room to work with. After trying out the cases where the MB lays flat upright, I can't go back to these conventional towers. They just don't make much sense, space savings aside.

No, but they sure do make enough to flip it to someone else on eBay that does...

Fry's and Microcenter deals should be banned from this forum.

I'm being salty, but the majority will never take advantage of B&M deals from these retailers.
A lot of wasted clicks.

Fry's and Microcenter deals should be banned from this forum.

I'm being salty, but the majority will never take advantage of B&M deals from these retailers.
A lot of wasted clicks.

Why? If they have good sales and my local Fry's has it. I will go get it. Which I have done plenty of times.

Because I'm sure Fry's employees make enough to be building multi gpu systems in huge, expensive cases...? Excuse any amount of contempt that may be leaking through this post, it is unintentional.

Personally as far as big cases go, I just bought a Thermaltake Core X9. I'm pretty satisfied with it as far as airflow goes. Massive case with plenty of room to work with. After trying out the cases where the MB lays flat upright, I can't go back to these conventional towers. They just don't make much sense, space savings aside.

As a fry's employee...who owns a 5960x and a monster rig in every regard, I believe your point is moot =P.

But in terms of stock goes for this type of stuff. Yes..we end up buying most stuff like this....lol. I wish our store had one...But we just had one hella beat up demo that is literally worth nothing.

Back