Corsair: 650D

i've got spectre pro for the front corsair 120s on the back and replaced the top 200m with corsair 140s

the cougar vortex fans mentioned are also good. i switched from them to corsairs and the corsair fans perform a bit better but the cougars are still very good.

I've had mine for a while now and loving it, finally got everything set up the way I wanted. I had to buy the side mesh because my GPUs were getting way too hot (top card would hit 100c and crash) but I'm not happy with the amount of dust that gets in the case now... I may try the 140mm fan on the HDD cage as others have suggested in this thread.

Pics (stand is temporary :D):

I've had mine for a while now and loving it, finally got everything set up the way I wanted. I had to buy the side mesh because my GPUs were getting way too hot (top card would hit 100c and crash) but I'm not happy with the amount of dust that gets in the case now... I may try the 140mm fan on the HDD cage as others have suggested in this thread.

Pics (stand is temporary :D):

Nice pair of Bawls, lol!

Does anyone know where to get a stand like this that's long enough to fit the 650D, or do I have to make something myself?

n1yst2.jpg

I think Lian Li makes a 'skateboard' but may be to small as well. Making one out of Plywood and some wheels shouldn't be too hard.

Back