Corsair 430 watt PSU for 20 shipped via newegg.

Not really $20 shipped, when you gotta pay $40 initially then send off an MIR in hopes that you'll get it.

Might just be confirmation bias, but I've had all 5 of my corsair mail in rebates come back just fine and generally decently quickly.

Just wish they sent a check instead of those little credit cards.

Also, I picked up one of these for 17 bucks on newegg awhile back after mail in rebate, it's pretty unbeatable for that price.

I had a reply back from Corsair within a week from me sending the paper work out that they received it. Then about another week saying everything was approved and in process. Not too bad in my book. Better than my Xigmatek MIR from last November that has not arrived yet.

Corsair rebates are fast processing. Never had a problem with them. OTH, Xigmatek is slow, if they even honor their rebates.

Got 2 of the for $17 AR and received both rebates just fine.

I've sent in a few rebates for Corsair stuff, got them all back with no hassles.

Common courtesy is to mention coupon codes, MIR, IR, etc. in title, just FYI.

Corsair rebates are fast processing. Never had a problem with them. OTH, Xigmatek is slow, if they even honor their rebates.

Yep, this is my experience as well.

OP, good post but please put "after MIR" or "AMIR" after when posting rebate deals. :)

rebate kills this "deal"... if there were no rebate to fuss with, this would be hot!

Any other $20 psus you would put in a family member's computer?

Yeah id still consider this a deal.

Exactly..... For $20 it's well worth it. The rebate card is a pain in the ass though even after you get it. Not a deal killer I'd say but I hate them very much over a regular check.

I've seen these go for $18 or maybe a little less after rebate but that's a small difference really.

There have been a lot of people saying this PSU has a high pitched whine to it. I haven't been able to hear is on the ones I have.

Make sure you factor in the cost to RMA this thing...:).

I've sent every single one of them back that I've purchased. Only two causes. Ticking fans...or high pitch squeals.

Good Luck,

Liquid Cool

Back