Corsair 400R $69.99 AR

The 400R is on my short list for cases for my next build; sounds like a real quality unit. Hard to imagine it getting any cheaper this holiday season... Might just have to pick one up.

I love Corsair cases, and I really want to like this one, but the front of it (especially when the lights are on for the fans) looks so "OMG L337 g4m3rz!!!!1!" to me.

That said, this is an awesome deal. How is Corsair on rebates? Are they fast about them?

I love Corsair cases, and I really want to like this one, but the front of it (especially when the lights are on for the fans) looks so "OMG L337 g4m3rz!!!!1!" to me.

That said, this is an awesome deal. How is Corsair on rebates? Are they fast about them?

When I picked up my HS1A, took about 2 months.

screw you guys who get this deal!! lol paid 110$ for mine minus the 20$ mail in reabate which i have yet to recieve but the case is nice! ONLY PROBLEM... you CANNOT mount a 120mm radiator INTERNALLY without smashing into ram slots if your using standard atx board

hmm, get this and somehow get a 500R side panel? That 240mm fan is what I want. I am going to email Corsair about how much that side panel would cost to buy from them because $70 + some extra vs $140 is where its at!

11/7/2011 10:33:36 PM Documentation Received View Documentation
11/10/2011 9:26:46 AM Claim Declined - Original UPC Barcode Label (#843591013703) (Not the shipping label barcode) is missing

and i havea reciept from usps tracking saying they recieved my package on the 28th of october wtf fuck you corsair

Nice case. I put a build together for a friend with it. For 70, it's a steal, but the 600 series up is significantly better quality. Not trying to talk anyone out of it... just saying...

I got this on sale for 65 locally in Vancouver BC, nice case. You can fit H100 up top by the way.

Back