Corsair 1000D Parts Availability

Zarathustra[H]

Extremely [H]
Has anyone else noticed that the accessory parts for the Corsair 1000D have essentially been made of unobtanium for all of 2020 thus far?

I've been looking for part CC-8900160 (8x top fan bracket) and CC-8900174 (1000D accessory kit) for almost 9 months now without luck.

Has anyone seen them anywhere? I am starting to wonder if they will ever come back in stock.

It's a bit frustrating.

have you asked corsair directly?!

Once a few months ago. They claimed it was not a big seller so runs were infrequent, but to use their notify feature and they should be back in soon.

That never happened.

I'm not sure the customer service representative I spoke to had any idea.

Not a solution, but have seen similar problems. Makes you want to pay extra and buy all the "parts and accessories" (even if you don't need them). Then later, when satisfied, sell the remainder parts to folks (like yourself) for a slight profit making markup.

Was cruising around and found this. Not sure if it fits what you are looking for, but sounds like they can customize the tray you want it.

Is there something specific you want out of the accessories pack? From the looks of it you can pretty much source everything elsewhere. I see fan screws, mobo standoffs with screws, short and long radiator screws, some zipties, Corsair branded velcro straps and what appears to be a SATA to Corsair iCue connector.

Was cruising around and found this. Not sure if it fits what you are looking for, but sounds like they can customize the tray you want it.

Is there something specific you want out of the accessories pack? From the looks of it you can pretty much source everything elsewhere. I see fan screws, mobo standoffs with screws, short and long radiator screws, some zipties, Corsair branded velcro straps and what appears to be a SATA to Corsair iCue connector.

That's a nice find.

Looks like they do what I did with my own custom machined bracket, but they do it cheaply enough that it makes sense.

I don't have the time or the energy to go through all of that again.

Back