I plan on ordering a
DFI LP LT P35 T2R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
which I will be running with a Q6600, 8GB ram, a WD3200AAKS, and one of the new graphics cards when they are released. I will be putting all of this in the P182 and was wondering if I should stick with the stock NB heatsink, or invest in a fan/cooler. I'm already upgrading my case fans to the YATE LOON 120mm ones, and I'll have a ZEROtherm Nirvana on the CPU. Input?
EDIT: Also, is it worth it to buy a fan controller like this one if I have the extra slot?
DFI LP LT P35 T2R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
which I will be running with a Q6600, 8GB ram, a WD3200AAKS, and one of the new graphics cards when they are released. I will be putting all of this in the P182 and was wondering if I should stick with the stock NB heatsink, or invest in a fan/cooler. I'm already upgrading my case fans to the YATE LOON 120mm ones, and I'll have a ZEROtherm Nirvana on the CPU. Input?
EDIT: Also, is it worth it to buy a fan controller like this one if I have the extra slot?