CoolerMaster Stacker (new case)

Originally posted by Kirkov
any ETA?
I called Frozen on Monday when I was ordering, they said their shipment should arrive from China next week. When next week, I didn't ask.

Real nice Flash presenation at Coolermaster. This case isn't all steel, it has aluminum side and front panels. IMO this case is going to be bought and modded by lots of people, including me.

I really like the way one can alter the configuration. I might get one when it's available to replace my black Chieftec Dragon.

It is a nice case. I think it maybe larger than my Lian-Li PC75B. What I like about it is the fact that it supports both ATX and BTX.

Originally posted by Vargas
I really like the way one can alter the configuration. I might get one when it's available to replace my black Chieftec Dragon.

Same. The old green girl is treating me well, but you never know when something (mainly something beginning with a "c" and ending with "rowbar") may happen to change things. ;)

edit! .8k! Getting closer, I am.

Not bad at all...but as far as fundage goes, I prefer my new Enermax CS-10181-B chair...erm...case - All black 1.0mm steel, twin 80mm exhaust fans, 80mm blowhole, twin 80mm side, and twin 80mm intake...plus it's got twelve total bays (four 5-1/4", two external 3-1/2", and six internal 3-1/2" bays). All at around 65USD + shipping.

At the moment, it's awaiting a PSU until I get more cash saved up this summer - then it's going to have a rather heavy dual-opteron system crammed in there :D

I do envy the pre-cut 120mm fan holes in the CoolerMaster...along with the aluminum side panels (christ this Enermax is heavier than Anna Nicole Smith before TrimSpa) and, honestly, it'd be nice to have a removable mobo tray. BUT keep in mind that I've only got 80 bucks after shipping in this black beast and it's my first case ever...if I had extra money to blow and needed a monster case to shove a server of some sort into, I'd probably get the CoolerMaster over the Enermax.

Well Frozen.cpu has their price up, it's $199. UPS Ground shipping to Texas adds another $18 + change, so figure $220. That's more than I thought, oh well.

$199!!!11!!! fuck that!
i'll wait till newegg has it.

$200 for non-Supermicro/YY steel = SHENS

Back