coolermaster atc-110

Bling

Gawd
I know where they have a stock of several new for $150. this is great news because these cases were discontinued. for those of you that dont know the atc-110 is regarded as the best case ever made. i would have to agre eas i just love the look

I would buy a few and sell them here. People are willing to pay upwards of 250$ for one of those.

Bling said:
I know where they have a stock of several new for $150. this is great news because these cases were discontinued. for those of you that dont know the atc-110 is regarded as the best case ever made. i would have to agre eas i just love the look
Technically, I have first dibs because I started the thread on a certain forum (that shall remain unnamed) that uncovered these ;)

starting the thread and not telling people where.... :rolleyes:

not that I care, because I already have THE best case ever made, ATC 101B-SX4

But seriously, if i was one of those people that wanted it I'd be wicekd pissed at you...

penguin said:
Technically, I have first dibs because I started the thread on a certain forum (that shall remain unnamed) that uncovered these ;)

They are really beautiful cases. Id go far as to say that no other mid tower case can come close to the overall look and quality of it. im tempted to buy several and stick them in a closet somewhere. although for reasons beyond my control if i were to go phase change i might have to use a lian li based on the pc-60 series. i think the most comparable of that series would be the pc65. its hard to even comnsider another case besides this one. i currently have amn atc-111 that i bought years ago and attempted various mods on it. I bought a bulgin power switchmn with an led and it fit perfectly imn the whole where the stack power switch is located. I never used it though because at the time i was much younger and was afraid/unknowledgable in wiring it to attach to my motherboard.
To top it off the case contains a removaable mobo tray and tooless construction aswell as other fine features.
look at me, I sound like i am selling them lol.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
Well are you guys gonna like let us in on the deal or what.
alI I want is one case, Preferably a window too. the problem is that it will be a week before i have the needed funds and i dont want them to be all gone! but You can Pm me and ill hook you up.

btw the place that has them is not a store persale. they just have a few that were never "used"

if i may be so bold, what is so good about this case? its sleek as fugg yes, but other than that it doesnt look to remarkable to me, am i missing something?

0mega said:
if i may be so bold, what is so good about this case? its sleek as fugg yes, but other than that it doesnt look to remarkable to me, am i missing something?

Its very nice case with lots of nice features. Until you've used one you can't really understand they extra touches they used in this case.

That said the v1000 lian's come very close but they have had years to up their game :)

If its such a good case why were they dicontinued? from what ive seen they do look pretty sleek but im sold on my $50 centurion 5.

Thanatos. said:
If its such a good case why were they dicontinued? from what ive seen they do look pretty sleek but im sold on my $50 centurion 5.

They weren't discontinued, they evolved into the present day Praetorian and Wavemater.
Just like any product, they evolve, but some models are deemed better than others, just like classic cars.

if you stop and take a looks you will see how simple and elegant the case is. Here are a few pictures of some well modded ones

angle.jpg

side.jpg

Bling said:
They are really beautiful cases. Id go far as to say that no other mid tower case can come close to the overall look and quality of it.

*ahem*

Silverstone SSTJ-07 = win tbh

there are nice, but they dont have 120mm fans do they? i see by the pic they arent tool-less drives x.x. i like the over-all look but it seems to me the pret is keeping the old lines while putting in better features. Kinda like putting a new fuel injected crate motor in a bel-air

Bling said:
if you stop and take a looks you will see how simple and elegant the case is. Here are a few pictures of some well modded ones

angle.jpg

side.jpg
very clean sir....i envy you :p

N H O said:
very clean sir....i envy you :p

I dont think that is his, unless I am mistaken that looks like Liquid_Cooled's rig. Do a forum search for "My super clean watercooled rig" or something like that.

all the coolermaster cases are clones of each other on the inside. very uninspired internal configuration - no toolless drives, no pull-out bays, and just 80mm fans in back and top. I have the wavemaster but thankfully mine is modded to have dual 120mm top and bottom and cpu fan duct.

The main thing is that it looks awesome.

i love my atc-710 sx2 :)

cooler master makes some amazing cases, i wonder why they stopped making the atc-110

compslckr said:
cooler master makes some amazing cases, i wonder why they stopped making the atc-110

ATC was a division of Coolermaster, and they broke off to form Silverstone.

... I think.

I had the option of choosing that case a while back.. I agree its beautiful... but I had to go with the piano black ATC-201B. :)

Sorry, but no "best case ever made" has a door covering the drives :mad:

Skin said:
ATC was a division of Coolermaster, and they broke off to form Silverstone.

... I think.

Kind of. A lot of the r&d people from coolermaster/atc left to form silverstone.

Astral Abyss said:
They weren't discontinued, they evolved into the present day Praetorian and Wavemater.
Just like any product, they evolve, but some models are deemed better than others, just like classic cars.

The 110 was very different to the 200/201 that formed the basis of the current day coolermasters. It was discontinued due to the high cost and small sales. Coolermaster decided to cut the prices of all their cases and simplify their production by making models based on a couple of different chassis not each one being unique.

Erasmus354 said:
I dont think that is his, unless I am mistaken that looks like Liquid_Cooled's rig. Do a forum search for "My super clean watercooled rig" or something like that.
i dont kno if it is his or not, but its not Liquid_Cooled's bc Liquid_Cooled had:
-a ATC-210B-VX1
-his northbridge water cooled
-XMS ram in his system
-dual 80mm exhaust panaflo's
-danger den blocks
-white cathodes
-blue rad
-his pump hidden in the 3.5 bays

;)

magnetik said:
I had the option of choosing that case a while back.. I agree its beautiful... but I had to go with the piano black ATC-201B. :)
post pics!

xonik said:
Sorry, but no "best case ever made" has a door covering the drives :mad:
why nots?? doors keep the clean sleek look :p

N H O said:
why nots?? doors keep the clean sleek look :p
Because form should follow function. Add some nice faceplates or "stealth" the drives, and you now have a sleek look.

xonik said:
Because form should follow function. Add some nice faceplates or "stealth" the drives, and you now have a sleek look.

the door llooks alot better than stealthed drive and fan controllers. I would ultimately get the Drive covers that are alluminum anyway though. I looked at the silverstone tj03. its not much different, it doesnt have the cool mesh thing on the front but i could do some modding and do something about it. i have an atc-11c with a mesh grill i can t use if i wanted. the price on it is what kills me. 280 dollars

Doors also muffle the sound of spinning optical drives.

Anyway, you can't argue the beauty of the ATC 110, whether you like doors or not. A Praetorian with stealthed drives does not compare.

And pretty much nothing compares to an ATC-110 with the aluminum drive covers :D

DSCF2166.JPG

Going to share where we can get this case? Or if anybody wants to sell theirs, PM me.

I'll post a link as soon as it's safe for me to do... just protecting my interests :p (*cough*pmme*cough*)

Do they have them in black, or just silver, if its black ill pay you 25$ just to tell me where they are.

I think they were only made in silver, but I'm not sure. :\
$10 and I'll tell you where you can get a silver one :p

I always wondered about the clearance of the door way back when I looked at the ACT-110s a few years ago. It doesn't look like much room after you shut it. Could you fit a fan controller, etc, behind it and still be able to close the door?

magnetik said:
I always wondered about the clearance of the door way back when I looked at the ACT-110s a few years ago. It doesn't look like much room after you shut it. Could you fit a fan controller, etc, behind it and still be able to close the door?

No, there is about 5mm clearance between drive bay and the back of the door.

Dillusion said:
Do they have them in black, or just silver, if its black ill pay you 25$ just to tell me where they are.
penguin said:
I think they were only made in silver, but I'm not sure. :\
$10 and I'll tell you where you can get a silver one :p

They never released the 110 in black just the very rare 111 :( Shame would have bought another if they had.

Back