• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120

Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
2,578
How well does it perform? I have a Zalman 7000AlCu and im idling at 40-41 and I'd like something alot quieter. Water cooling wasn't one of my options before ( I don't want to do a WHOLE kit) it was just out of my budget. I've got a Lian-li V1200B so space isn't an issue; I was hoping maybe one of you had it and could give me some insight. I've got a A8N32 with a AMD 4200+ OC'd to 2.41. Thanks again
 
Back
Top