- Joined
- Aug 29, 2005
- Messages
- 5,333
So basicly since i switched from Vista 64 to Win764 I have continuing problems with my system freezing..esp when trying to copy or move large amounts of files. I have tested my ram and actually completely replaced it with new. I have updated my bios and video drivers, I have made sure that the settings for my ram are correct. I have upgraded/replaced my video card from the 8800gtx to the new 460.
Nothing is overclocked and everything is running at stock.
Im really at a loss here and have considered just replacing the motherboard/ram/cpu at this point.
Any ideas?
I have googled the problem and it seems lots of others also have freezing problems. Oh and btw, I have to hard reset the system to come out of it.
thanks.
Nothing is overclocked and everything is running at stock.
Im really at a loss here and have considered just replacing the motherboard/ram/cpu at this point.
Any ideas?
I have googled the problem and it seems lots of others also have freezing problems. Oh and btw, I have to hard reset the system to come out of it.
thanks.