Console gaming bored?

jonneymendoza

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi. i use to game quite a lot on consoles on my ps3 and 360 but over the past 6+months i have only touched my ps3 a few times to play and complete LA Niore and my 360 has not been touched since i played forza 3 over a year ago!

i tend to game more on my PC now. all multiplatform games i play on my pc because of obvious reasons.

Now the question is, are their any good exclusive games to look out for these consoles or should i just sell both consoles?

I dunno. I still play Halo 3 and Black Ops every once in a while. Beyond that, most of my gaming is on the PC.

In terms of exclusives, I guess wait for PS3 owners and see what's kickin on the PS3. I cannot think of anything worthwhile on the xbox360 that isn't already on the PC.

i did? when?

edit: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1617392 ffs i thought it diddnt go through! mods please delete that thread and keep this one

35bcc2d.jpg

coming up,

ps3 has uncharted3, infamous 2 (came out a few weeks ago), journey (psn game), new twisted metal, and resistance 3.

360 only has gears in think.

coming up,

ps3 has uncharted3, infamous 2 (came out a few weeks ago), journey (psn game), new twisted metal, and resistance 3.

360 only has gears in think.

PS3, hackers will steal your account and CC info.

360, hackers won't steal your account and CC info.

I'd rather have gears.

The only time I play on my console is when I play Fifa with with friends. For me, fps games are best play with keyboard and mouse.

HAHAHA! Nice!

That is a pretty general question. Q3-4 of this year is going to have lots of really good games coming out. Most will be for PC though so it all depends on it you like playing console games or not. Maybe you would like to keep one for playing with friends and stuff. If i were you, i'd sell the PS3 and keep the XBOX. Save the money for new releases or something.

PS3, hackers will steal your account and CC info.

360, hackers won't steal your account and CC info.

I'd rather have gears.

That's funny, cause my account and CC information is just fine.

360 - the system melts itself and you can't play

:rolleyes:

Troll.

Anyway, just picked up Infamous 2 and Killzone 3. Gotta get around to the Uncharted games I'm slacking.

I play mostly on the PC, but I'm glad that I've got an Xbox, PS3 and a very dusty Wii for the odd console exclusive.

About to fire up Shadows of the Damned, in fact.

I go through times of only wanting to play pc game, then only wanting console games, etc. It will pass.

The big game coming out this fall is Dark Souls. Personally I would get it for the ps3 since Demon's Souls played so well with the ps3 controller. On the xbox the Halo CE Anniversary edition is coming in October as well.

Regardless, don't sell the consoles because there will be console exclusives you will want.

Don't turn this into a 360vPS3 debate...

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment of Uncharted out of all the new games coming out for consoles in the next few months.

I haven't touched my PS3 in a couple months outside of playing DVD/BD's and its been even longer for my 360. I'd definitely keep them because you never know when you will want to play an exclusive console game. Unless, you need the money or something.

Bring on Battlefield 3 and RAGE!

Not bored because I don't play on 'em. Last console I owned was a Colecovision,since then it's been PC all the way!

Don't turn this into a 360vPS3 debate...

Of course we will, it will be so easy to de-rail this to which console has more snoozefest-games.

BoT, I haven't played my 360 much either, bought the new XBLA title Outland to support Housemarque. It's great just can't find the "want" to play it or any other game I have outside the Halo: Reach co-op with my friend.

Last edited:
Hour for hour I've probably used my PS3 more as media server than for video games. I started playing on the PC a lot more in recent years (WoW certainly had a lot to do with that.) I'm still looking forward to Dark Souls, Uncharted 3 and the new Assassin's Creed though.

Sometimes its hard to tell if I play consoles less because there's not as many interesting games (I love old-school and JRPGs, but I'm not a big shooter fan), or if I just have less time because of work, etc. I think its more of the latter. :p

Alice Madness Returns came out last week. Retail copies have codes for the original American McGee game.

If the consoles have my game, I'll play it. I was into the Megaman X and Sonic the Hedgehog games, but I guess the side-scrolling games died with PSX and Sega Genesis. lol. They think they can buy my attention with 3D.

Back