A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
i constantly have this problem at work....check your router/firewall and then what i do is going into to services.msc and restart the service...you can also go to stanfords website and check the server status.
I brought a system up last night and was having trouble with getting timeless units. I had no problem when I changed the config to accept timed units (i.e. Server problem on stanfords side as stated above).
I didn't end up going to work today, so I don't know if my work system got a timeless unit or not, but it had been a couple of days without one already. Luckily, that's just a second instance on that machine and it was still running regular units just fine.
I hope it grabbed a timeless by now. I guess when it comes back up I will set it to cache some extra units so I don't have to worry about downtime.