Congratz to the [H]orde

Thanks! Don't think that we could have done it without all of the great assistance from some other select people out there who have contributed to the cause, though. An incredible goal to reach, regardless!

thanks man.....tell Jesus over there than we dont have too much money, hell half our team is broke again ;)

Zodac, thanks for the congrats and right back at you for moving up to #5!

For all those OCN guys callin' us [H]ardcore, somebody should also tell them we bought 43 of the 50 hexcores on auction not too long ago :-p

For all those OCN guys callin' us [H]ardcore, somebody should also tell them we bought 43 of the 50 hexcores on auction not too long ago :-p

Thus we are named the[H]orde. Pillagers of processors.

and because we bought 43 hex chips in like a 2 week period we are now broke. But I think it's safe to say we have more SR2 rigs than any other team, hell, I bet weve got more dual hex SR2 than any other team has normal SR2s lol. (Just got Skynet3 on Dual Hex lastnight)

Good thing I'm pulling an overtime shift tomorrow. I needs da money!

Woot! Woot! Woot!!!!!!
Congratz to us on a fine job, and many many thanks to the folders that came from other teams to help. We couldn't have done it without you. You know who you are.

I hope that other team doesn't expect us to quietly roll over and surrender #1 to them. They may take it, but I bet they will have a battle to keep it.

WE ARE THE MIGHTY [H]orde!!!

Thanks for the congrats guys. Congrats to you guys as well for successfully mowing over those Aussies.

Thank you for the congrats!!

We ARE the might [H]orde and I am PROUD to be a part of this awesomeness!!!

Man that was close :) Only by a few million points...

/fist pump

They are on the way to a solid 3rd, gonna be a fun few months watching that one

Back