Congratulations! May I Be Worthy --- Hard DC'er of the Month -- December 2010

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Congratulations!

Hard DC'er of the Month!

I'm not worthy, but the Folding Thunder From Down Under is certainly worthy!

Party at MIBW's house! Directions to follow! ;)

well it wasnt sazaneyes.. but none the less another very worthy person, congrats MIBW!

i swear we'll get you the custom title eventually sazaneyes :D

Congrats and be sure to pass me a cold one when you mow me in a few days. ;)

MIBW FTFDU FTW.

Congratz you 3D rendering overclocking folding maniac.

Congrats!!!

I am passing on the party as I'm already on a trip thru the remainder of the year and going down under is a bit expensive :D

Prize money? What? All I ever got was a digital beer and some 3 week old tamales in the mail

they must have really stepped up the program, Congrats!!

Excellent choice for the last monthly winner of the year!

Fold On!

Prize money? What? All I ever got was a digital beer and some 3 week old tamales in the mail

they must have really stepped up the program, Congrats!!

shit all i got was a custom title.. where the heck is my virtual beer and 3 week old tamales?!?!?!?!

Saban_Pimp_lg.jpg

SPEECH!! SPEECH!!

Congrats man!

Thanks everyone.:)

Truly an honour, and can I say that my 5 months here has been just the most rewarding experience, and the real honour is to be part of such a great team, and get to play overclocking with such a great bunch of guys (and gals). I have learnt so much.

And all for a great cause. What we are doing is too late for my grandmother and mother, and for the other misfortunes we have suffered in the last few years, but having a thankfully perfectly healthy 3 year old daughter makes me think every day that the lives of the next generations are worth fighting for.

I feel very guilty for getting this before our long overdue [H]ardfolder Sazaneyes, can we please please please redress that next month? :eek:

Some of you may remember my wife making the foolish offer of "twice a day for a month" should I win - back when I assured her it was very unlikely.:D Well, getting this award this month means my prize payment falls due in January, a day of 31 days, rather than 28 days of February. So doing the maths... anyway, I am forever in Sazaneyes debt. :p

And thanks for 37 votes - seems I got one for each physical core plus one for the owner. ;)

As for the party at my place, for most of you, that just means heading south, keep going, keep going, c'mon stop whining, keep going, if you hit ice you have gone too far, look for wierd hopping animals, and head for the house with all the heat coming out of the garage.:cool:

Congrats MIBW, nice speech, too.
But the 37th vote wasn't for the owner, we expect another core for Tobit's classics.

Congratulations! I always enjoy reading your posts, you're as much of a number whore as I am (if not more o_O). Keep it up and keep up the good work!

I must have been in training for this wife conversation... but I'm gonna fill in the blanks, my version is much better than what probly actually happened lol

congrats to the the tri Sr-2 dude! The [H]orde appreciates your contributions in the DC community!

Dude, congrats! You deserved it! Thanks for answering my questions I had about folding through pm. :)

2.png

Back