Congrats on getting to #1

mtb856

Weaksauce
Well, you guys are 60k points behind as I post this, so I anticipate that you'll pass OCAU sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Either way just wanted to offer congrats from Team 32 on your great achievement for your Team and for the folding community, you guys have been good competitors and I'm hoping that Team 32 may become more of a challenge in the coming years :)

Nice work guys :cool:

Thanks man!

No matter what though, Humanity is the true winner here, no matter how much
we fight back and forth between teams.. or spam.. or kid around...

It is for a great cause!

Thanks for posting over here too :cool: very cool of you!

Good form Meatball!!
bowdown.gif

A Gentelman on the field of battle!!!! :cool:
A proud showing for the Ozzies!

im just curious how long will the folding take until the data can actually be put to good use

I am going crazy on the overtake. I joined way back in October when we were racing for 100 million, now that we have them 1 Thz in production it is time to party.

happydrunks.gif
Dont know if Foster's is a good beer or not, but its beer. :D

They actually think its pretty bad beer... lol. had a friend from aus that i asked...

but yes... time to party like its.. um. 2005

wraieghaeien said:
Heh Fosters, Australian for Canadian beer.

Seriously look at where it is imported from.

with the global market we have now a days nothing is made where it should be. I enjoy my Euro/Mexican car very much :D

A few hours, and we'll be in the top spot yet again. I'll be taking a moment from my busy day to drop a bottle of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat when it happens.

Keep up the good work. We're far from finished here.

Anyone else noticed how many new users they have added in the past 7 days?

Hito Bahadur said:
Anyone else noticed how many new users they have added in the past 7 days?

It's just motivation for us to keep our recruiting efforts going. I think we've caught some people off guard with our ramping up even more getting ready for the summer months.

mtb856, thanks, but just remeber, without you guys helping push us along, none of us would be where we are!

Wow... 45 new members in 7 days... whew... Let's hope we can keep up those recruiting efforts!

I'd love to retake #1, and keep #1... But I'm sure we'll be flip-flopping back and forth in the years to come! Competition breeds more boxen!! :D

Keep on Folding!!

OSUguy98 said:
Wow... 45 new members in 7 days... whew... Let's hope we can keep up those recruiting efforts!

A little more food for thought, since that chart was added to hardfolding.com, the average 7 day new user total has never been lower than 33, so we've been adding people hand over fist the last few weeks. :)

edit: i am a total dork and posted on the wrong thread.

er...

But yes. Must recruit more... I am not brave enough to x-post in the other [h] forums
again though.. someone elses turn..

workingnonstop said:
But we're team 33... :p

Team 24 is OCAU...
he's from overclockers.com.... team 32... They're #3 right now... and producing about the same amount as OCAU right now... It may become a 3-way fight for the top very soon!

Keep on Folding!!

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up the team number issue ;)

OSUguy98 said:
Team 24 is OCAU...
he's from overclockers.com.... team 32... They're #3 right now... and producing about the same amount as OCAU right now... It may become a 3-way fight for the top very soon!

Keep on Folding!!

awwwww sh*t! :D

Nice job guys. Fold On!!!

Go team go. I know I've personally recruited a handful of people in the last 2 weeks to join the Horde. Myself included... :)

Hey guys, I'm loving this battle for the No.1 spot :)

Keep up the race, and don't fall too far behind :p

BTW: Fosters is a crap beer, Kangaroos Dont hop down the street like everyone thinks. But we do love our Meat Pies :D

mwarps said:
A few hours, and we'll be in the top spot yet again. I'll be taking a moment from my busy day to drop a bottle of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat when it happens.

Keep up the good work. We're far from finished here.
Just don't pull a relic and drop it in an open case!!

OSUguy98 said:
Team 24 is OCAU...

Keep on Folding!!

heh...I can't read, I thought he was congratulating team 32, not FROM 32. I was tired. :eek: :p

Silicon said:

Keep up the race, and don't fall too far behind :p

BTW: Fosters is a crap beer, Kangaroos Dont hop down the street like everyone thinks. But we do love our Meat Pies :D

But wait! There were kangaroo's in front of my cousins house in Sydney last winter (*Aus Summer) Ahh so confused. But they did say that it was a rare occasion.

I was swinging by to start a thread in honor of your achievement when I found this thread already started. Glad to see another T32 player representing for the cause. Just don't start thinking we actually like you. Your ultimate demise will someday come, and team 32 will be the ones to deliver it. In the current state of affairs however, a very large congratulations. This momentus occasion will make our future overtake a tale which will be told through all the ages.

With love,
BorgIncarnate

Silicon said:

I think it's great. Especially if team 32 starts closing in making it a 3-way battle. It could get even more interesting!

What am I saying?!? Nothing can stop the [H]orde! :D

IMOG said:
I was swinging by to start a thread in honor of your achievement when I found this thread already started. Glad to see another T32 player representing for the cause. Just don't start thinking we actually like you. Your ultimate demise will someday come, and team 32 will be the ones to deliver it. In the current state of affairs however, a very large congratulations. This momentus occasion will make our future overtake a tale which will be told through all the ages.

With love,
BorgIncarnate

Ha...that'll be the day. Just remember that we have a good lead on you now and are outproducing you by a fair amount. But anyway, thanks for the congrats. ;)

Schmave said:
Ha...that'll be the day. Just remember that we have a good lead on you now and are outproducing you by a fair amount. But anyway, thanks for the congrats. ;)

Your welcome, however you forgot to thank me for the forewarning also. ;)

Though [h] appears to have monopolized the overall pwn4ge market currently, our independent analysts have found that Overclockers.com has cornered some niche pwn4ge markets which 32 is expected to capitalize on to produce excellent ROI when we look to our future. Where [h] has chosen to build its city on sand, we have laid a proper foundation... the tests of time and the elements will come to show who the master builders truly are.

As things are though, I cannot take away from your achievements. Your lead is immense, and your production awe-inspiring.

Know now however that we are making moves, and organizing our efforts further. The troops are stirring, and they have one-clicks tightly in their grips. Leaders will soon arise from the masses of team 32, and our infantry will churn on to lead team 32 into the glory of top 24 hour production. We have been there somewhat recently, and we fully intend to take all measures necessary to hoist our folding master race into its proper place, atop all other inferior teams.

Best of luck to you all, and may your current bounty continue to prosper further. Your going to need it, as team 24 might have rolled over when you were coming up on them, however team 32 will not go quietly into the night.

:D

Seems to me that the recipe for concrete involves quite a bit of sand, a few larger rocks, and water :D

I look forward to great competition in the top ranks; a nice afterthought to a great program for all of humanity.

I myself started as a small grain of sand in the great scheme of things, but I seem to be accumulating more and more grains as I find processors to plug in ;)

Did someone hear a fat lady singing?

Funny, I haven't heard it yet.

As the immortal yank baseball player, yogi berra, said, "it ain't over 'til it's over."

IMOG said:
Your welcome, however you forgot to thank me for the forewarning also. ;)
<snip>
As things are though, I cannot take away from your achievements. Your lead is immense, and your production awe-inspiring.
<snip>
Best of luck to you all, and may your current bounty continue to prosper further. Your going to need it, as team 24 might have rolled over when you were coming up on them, however team 32 will not go quietly into the night.

:D

Is it just me... or does this post remind you of the end of Gone in 60 when The Sphinx makes his speech...

(that is.. in its entirety..)

DaSmurf said:
Seems to me that the recipe for concrete involves quite a bit of sand, a few larger rocks, and water :D

I look forward to great competition in the top ranks; a nice afterthought to a great program for all of humanity.

I myself started as a small grain of sand in the great scheme of things, but I seem to be accumulating more and more grains as I find processors to plug in ;)

Don't forget the cement. Otherwise we are in trouble.

Hito... you beat me to it again...

Keep on Folding!!

Back