Computer Stutters when playing MP3s

fullvietFX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
2,015
My computer stutters playing MP3s, I remember this happening when I formatted before too. At first I thought it was because AHCI wasn't playing nice with my WD, so I put some MP3s on my SSD and the stuttering still happens. It's very annoying and when I play games like HoN it makes the game stutter too. Some help guys? :(

EDIT: I just started to notice that it stutters all the time not just when playing MP3s. I googled the problem and it seems SSDs can cause this?
 
Last edited:
Is this a fresh install of Windows 7?
What AV are you using?
 
I dunno, try installing Win 7 on a regular drive in trial mode and see if the issue still occurs.
 
My CPU is capable enough, a Dell Dimension 3000 with 3.0 ghz processor and 1 gb RAM. The sound card is the one that came "on board" with the motherboard.


__________

VLC Player Download
 
Back
Top