• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Computer Reboots after Shut Down

phokur

n00b
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
44
I just finished a rebuild with a Gigabyte GA-G31M-E2SL mobo, Antec P180 Mini case, and Corsair CMPSU-400CX PSU. The problem is when I power off, the computer completely turns off, waits a second, then reboots. This happens whether I shut down in windows or do a hard shutdown with the button just after post. I'm pretty sure it's hardware and have already messed with the bios settings. Any ideas?
 
Clear CMOS and see what happens. Also, try rebuilding the PC outside of the case and starting it by jumping the two power pins with a screwdriver.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top