Computer keeps resetting/restarting

rjolin01

[H]ard|Gawd
Dunno where else to post this. I just rebuilt my computer to the specs in my sig. Now when i turn on the computer it comes on then turns off then back on and repeats till i turn off psu. What could cause this. I know its not psu. I tried 3 different psu's. I also tried the ram one stick at time in various slots. I disconnected all power cord cept for the mobo 24pin and cpu 8 pin. I did not take out the gpus cause its all water cooled and would make a mess.i also reseated the cpu. any help would be nice.
I have bad feeling its the mobo.

Reset CMOs and see what happens. Also hit up our stickied "Basic Troubleshooting Guide" on what to do when the PC does not POST.

What Danny said.

I've had bad mobo cause the same problem you're experiencing, but it could really be anything. Often it's something stupid like one motherboard doesn't play well with a certain brand of ram. Google to see if other people have had the similar components and problems.

From what I read up on the particular board your referring to the OCZ series does have issues when using the board. I'd imagine it's the same issues why I can run triple channel on the new board either..

Back