Hey guys I'm pretty sure that I'm no the only one that is sort of obsessed over CLEAN and orginized computer desks. I have been searching LONG and HARD for a nice CORNER or L shaped desk. Somthing glass and metal or glass and wood. Or really anything thats under $300 that looks modern and nice. Let me know if you have any good suggestions or Post pics of your desk and where you got it. Only L shaped or Corner desks please. Unless you have the ULTIMATE [H]ard desk setup.
**this is not a post your computer setup. Just how your deks is arranged in your office or house. tHanks!
Who knows if all works out this could become a good picture thread of different desk setups and options.
**this is not a post your computer setup. Just how your deks is arranged in your office or house. tHanks!
Who knows if all works out this could become a good picture thread of different desk setups and options.
