Hello. I have today a comple PC system, built yesterday. The parts were bought last week and the PC was just put together.
Specs
Other Information.
Price
For Your Information - This was built by a friend in Texas. He has great feedback on Heat so I will get that ASAP.
Specs
- Antec P182 - Case
- ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel - Motherboard
- eVGA 8800GT SSC - Video Card
- Q6600 - CPU (OCed to either 3.2 or 3.4)
- Thermalright Ultra 120 - Cooler
- G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 - RAM (2 sets of these)
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 (500 GB) - HDDs (4 of these, 3 in raid0 - 2 TB Total)
- Corsair 620HX - PSU
- LG - Optical Drive
Other Information.
- The HDDs can be taken out of RAID upon request
- The Operating System is Windows XP Professional 32 Bit (Yes I bought 8 gigs of RAM but then decided 64 Bit was not for me - You can sell one set if you'd like)
- The CPU can be OCed to either 3.2 or 3.4 - you choose
- The PC will be shipped via FedEx with all CDs (Manuals and Boxes upon request - more $ for shipping however)
- eBay Feedback
Price
- $1999 (Base of $1860 + OS)
- PM me for shipping prices
For Your Information - This was built by a friend in Texas. He has great feedback on Heat so I will get that ASAP.