• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Complete System - Insane

reid18

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
88
Hello. I have today a comple PC system, built yesterday. The parts were bought last week and the PC was just put together.

Specs

Other Information.
  • The HDDs can be taken out of RAID upon request
  • The Operating System is Windows XP Professional 32 Bit (Yes I bought 8 gigs of RAM but then decided 64 Bit was not for me - You can sell one set if you'd like)
  • The CPU can be OCed to either 3.2 or 3.4 - you choose
  • The PC will be shipped via FedEx with all CDs (Manuals and Boxes upon request - more $ for shipping however)
  • eBay Feedback

Price
  • $1999 (Base of $1860 + OS)
  • PM me for shipping prices

For Your Information - This was built by a friend in Texas. He has great feedback on Heat so I will get that ASAP.
 
You think you could put the actual specs of the pc on here so us lazy people could see them without clicking on 2,000 links? gracias.

edit: thanx for updating that for us!
 
I'm not sure if I understand your pricing but you're charging for building and overclocking? :confused:
 
And Fees.

What fees? Paypal? The Rules of this board says no one should charge Paypal fees. The mods may close your post if you take away fees right away (if indeed it is Paypal fees). Just a FYI 4 ya.
 
It is built and OCed. You just turn it on.

I believe what many people are trying to tell you is no one on these boards will pay for YOUR ocing and YOUR building "fee", simply because they can do it themselves.

You might try Craigslist, eBay, or some other source where people are not so knowledgeable and may be willing to pay above simple build costs for your efforts. For the most part, people here are looking to pay as little as possible for as much performance as possible.

But either way, good luck.
 
Yea I agree with everyone else as well so g'luck with the sell. Free rhyming bump for you. Ah yes and you have a better chance selling it for that much on craigslist than here. Just a friendly heads up. Peace

-Poetik
 
I know you guys are all knowledgeable, I am just trying to get as much as I can.

I will most likely post somewhere else.
 
Ya, a markup of over $200 on a build isn't probably going to sell well on [H] unless it's really super custom. And this build is more 'cookie-cutter'-ish.

Good luck though
 
agree with him above ^

but a "BUMP" to help you out
and.. a suggestion for you to post some pictures to help sell it
 
simple just part and price it lower then retail. **** [H] Computer enthusiasts ;)
 
lol, i think this guy would be better off just moving this thread to something along the lines of "yo check out this dope pc....selling it on ebay" instead of trying to sell it here, 2 grand...good god i could build one ub3r l337 pc for that much



free bump
 
RAID0 is 2 hard drives striped... 3 hard drives in RAID could be a handful of different things, RAID 5, 1+0... and so on. But to my knowledge, RAID 0 is ONLY a 2 drive setup.

Just trying to clarify the ad.

uhhhh no? RAID0 can be anything from 2 drives to 9306849053784957983454 drives. I currently run 4 drive SAS RAID0 sets in my main two systems, and am adding an 8 drive RAID0 to my main box soon.

4 Drive 10,000 RPM 2.5" SAS Array
 
would be cool if you part out.. im not a fan of asus or LG.. also it is nice that you offer to install os drivers and build it / oc/ tweak it.. that surely is worth something as it takes me a long time to do that with 2 or 3 kids running around crazy..

any local pickup in texas?
 
Yes indeed. I bite my tongue, I have 3 raptors in raid 0 right now, i have no idea wtf i was thinking.
Apologies, i corrected my previous posts as you were typing.
 
Yes indeed. I bite my tongue, I have 3 raptors in raid 0 right now, i have no idea wtf i was thinking.

It's the crack talking ;)

(OP has gotta love all the free bumps he's getting from our ramblings)
 
Bump.

I think that he deserves a little for piecing it together. heck, shipping it is going to be expensive either way, buyer paying for that and covering parts cost would be enough for me.
 
Back
Top